「Chapter 3 | Awkward」

It's been a minute when Namjoon took your wrist, you walked with the others. Hoseok was kind and hilarious, Jimin was adorable and was great at dancing, Jungkook was rude to his hyungs but he was kind to you, Yoongi was great at composing and can sometimes just sleep for a whole day, Seokjin was an expert at cooking and was the mother like in the group, Taehyung was just an funny alien, They also told that Namjoon was great at English and can be very supportive, everyone of them had a unique personality.

You were in the middle of Taehyung and Seokjin, they always seem so close to you.

You smiled and laughed but on the other hand, Namjoon had jealousy boiling in him. He was possessive, he wanted to have you only for him. He started glaring daggers at Seokjin and Taehyung, “ You shouldn't glare at Jin-hyung and Taehyung, Hyung. ” Hoseok whispered to Namjoon, “ I don't care, ” He said back, “ Wae are you so rude to us, Hyung? Were always so kind to you and you treat us like this? ” Hoseok growled this time, knowing that they were all so supportive to Namjoon but Namjoon suddenly changed after that girl left him.

“ Wae are you even asking?! This is Wae I don't go out with all of you guys, Seokjin is also a pain in the ass to be honest. ” Namjoon said as he put on his shades then walked away.

You saw him leave, Why is he walking away? You thought then you stood up, “ Mianhae but I have to leave, Oppa. ” You said then Tae-Tae and Jin nodded, You ran to Namjoon and saw him at the a abandoned class. He his hair ruffled and his shades thrown at the ground as he sat at a desk and looked down with his hands and elbow supporting his head.

“ Hey, ”

“ Leave me alone. ”

“ Jinjja? But what if I don't want to see you alone, ”

“ I don't care, then join me. Just don't disturb me, ”

“ Ahh? But that's wae I'm joining you, to keep you company. ”

“ I don't fucking care!? ”

You were shocked at his words, you felt hurt for a moment but you needed to keep strong to show him that if you can be strong. He can also be strong. You sighed then walked to him then hugged him at his back, “ Stop being like that, You have a heart. Just Hajima, oppa. ” You said softly, there he was. There was like a trigger that made him look up and look at the wall in realization that he had you and he needed to move on from that girl that left him alone because he has you now. And not her.