「Chapter 2 | Not so Alone」

You grabbed your bubble tea that you ordered, you sipped it then sat at a chair. You brought out your book, favorite book then started reading it with a smile. What a joy.

Few minutes has passed then a guy with light orange hair sat in front of you, “ Annyeonghaseyo! ” he said happily, You lower your book then smiled at him, he looked adorable. “ Annyeong. ” You said, “ Ahh~ You must be new here, I heard you bumped into Hyung-Namjoon. ” He said, “ Ahh? That was Namjoon, I did apologize actually. ” You said while looking away, You heard Seokjin-oppa whispering to someone but you didn't care.

On the other hand, While Taehyung and You talked. Namjoon shot ice glares at him, You started chuckling. He felt jealous now, god. He stood up and wore his shades, “ Haha, I thought you were never gonna wear your shades, Hyung. ” Suga chuckled then Jin slapped Suga's shoulder then Suga growled while rubbing his shoulder.

Namjoon walked to you and Taehyung, Jin told you he liked her but who cares?

He then pulled Taehyung away then held your wrist before pulling you outside, You hissed and left your book.

Taehyung took your book and looked confused, why would Hyung do that? I liked her already. He thought but sighed.

Namjoon then pinned you to the wall with a growl, “ What do you think you are doing? ” He asked with a growl, “ Making friends with Taehyung-oppa, what do you have to do with that, huh Pabo? ” you said, he then smirked.

“ I like you, ”

“ I didn't ask. ”

He chuckled, “ You should come along with us more often, ” He said, “ I didn't ask, I want to alone. ” you said with a blank expression, “ Mwo? Jinja? No, I know that you're lying. Look at you, so alone and innocent. Just come with us, so you aren't so alone. ” he said, “ Seokjin and Taehyung is with us. ” you had no choice but to nod.