🥀story 1 ( I am sorry ) ( cast )

Guys here is the first story . Hope you will like it ☺️ and this a short story it might have 8 to 10 chapter or maybe less or more  .

Characters

Sumedh mudgalkar

He is a sweet boy 💞. He is the CEO of mudgalkar creations . He is very much concentrated on his work . He hate disturbance in his work . He love he work a lot . If any one do any thing wrong he will not spare them . He is married and loves his wife a lot 🤩 . He loves his wife truly . He loses his temper any one don't do their work . His love his life his every thing is his wife mallika  . He loves his family a lot .

 He loves his family a lot

Mallika sumedh mudgalkar

She is a cute innocent girl 😊. She loves her family a lot and she works as sumedh's PA in mudgalkar creations . She is so dedicated towards her work 😁. She is married . She loves her husband sumedh a lot . She is very sensitive . She loves sumedh a lot . Sumedh is her every thing . Her love . Her life . Her husband . She can't leave with out sumedh .

 She can't leave with out sumedh

Rahul :- every story has villan . So this story he is the villan . He loves mallika a lot . He always tries to snatch mallika from sumedh . She is in partnership with mudgalkar creations . ..

( So guys here is characters hope you will love it 💖 🥰)

( Chapter 1 coming soon ☺️)

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________