🥀story 1 ( I am sorry ) ( chapter 9 ) ( THE END )

( hello guys here is the last  chapter hope you all love it 💖🥰💞☺️)

( Please 🥺😚 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺🙏)

Continue...

Then they saw their surroundings and felt very embarrassed because all the people were watching them which blushing Mallika ran away from their and sumedh went back to her .

Now a small misunderstanding was between them was cleared . But a small misunderstanding can also spoil a family . If we didn't understand they problem correctly then a misunderstanding creates a fire on a family .

( Author :- are why this nonsense leave it let us see the story 😘)

Sumedh and mallika went back to Home days were passing after that incident that again never misunderstood each other .  after some days sumedh got to know about true intentions of Rahul and is filed a case against him and he was arrested after that no one came between them And they lived happily for ever and ever by clearing all their problems together . Sharing their sand movements and also happy movements with each other 💖 .

What happened with file . 

Flashback..

Mallika completed her work and went come but the file was replaced by Rahul . He taught a misunderstanding between them can break their relationship . But his plan was flopped .

Flashback end...

___i am sorry ____

I am sorry I not only we say went we do something wrong . We say that get our with us forever and even if we don't want to say we say that to our enemies . We say sorry to other in happy mode dad more angry mood in every mode ...

______________THE END _____________

( I Know it is a boring ending but I will try my next story has a great ending bye bye 👋 )

______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________