🥀 story 2 ( I love you ) ( chapter 4 )

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Mallika :- sumedh mudgalkar .

Avneet :- yaa that is his name

Mallika :- his name is so cute

Avneet:- everyone knows that his name is cute

Mallika :- ok then

After this conversation mallika and avneet went to the class back after the classes got complete they left their home and mallika went  back to her house got fresh up and went to park and sat on a bench and was staring  the  children playing in the park ....

Sumedh's pro ...

As usual I entered  College. With my entry  inside the college only all the girls were around me like a I am a piece of cake and they all are ants I just hate the girls always do heavy makeup and come near me to impress me and irritate me . ignoring them all escaping from them I want to my class and I saw again all the girls staring at me only one girl in the last bench was not staring at me . she didn't do any makeup I think she is new to the college she was really beautiful and so cute I hate girls but not her she looked different from others .  she  didn't even look at me she was lost in her thoughts I don't know what she was thinking also. I  silently when near her and sat I don't know why I went and sat near her she is the first girl with whom I sat . I hate girls they always try to filter with me I sat beside her all the girls were staring at her like she did something wrong obviously I said beside her and  all girls will be angry in  the whole class all  girl were   jealousy of the girl with whome I sat . In the whole lecture time the girl beside me didn'teven said anything I was just concentrating on the lecture given by our teacher . Soon our lecture got finish. another girl came and just drag the girl sitting beside me and It was break and I kept on studying . it was great.soon that girl  came back and sat beside me soon the College completed the girl one beside me  went and I went back to my house .....
______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________