1

Mudrock's POV

How long have i been fighting? I can't tell, i was told to get the Doctor at all costs, but is this really worth it? All these people, all this chaos, for one person?

I don't have time to think about that, well, maybe i do considering my current position, three arts casters and two defenders. Oh, there seems to be a few supports in the back as well, just my luck i suppose.

Right as i was about to swing, the rumbling of thunder was heard, i looked upwards to see pitch black clouds with ominious crackles coming from it. The fighting all came to a stop as we all realized that, is was not a normal storm, it was a Catastrophe out of all the things nature could throw at us, this was the worst.

Both sides started to run away as the small shards of originium started to fall, however i noticed one shard seemed to be far different from all the rest.

That chunk was white, crystal-like in structure and the most important part was that it was aimed directly at me at speeds i wouldn't be able to dodge. I sighed and accepted my fate as everyone tried in vain to escape.

Hopefully my next life would be peaceful.

.

.

.

Bright light was shined upon my eyelids, i bring up my hand to cover my eyes from the light. My eyes widen and i sprung up from the ground, i look around me to see the ocean, looking down i see water.

This is most certainly hell.

[greetings! You are one of the few lucky beings to be chosen by my creator!]

Mudrock :......... By any chance, am i dead?

[nope! Your vitals are stable, although your breathing is slightly erratic.]

I put my hand on my chest and start to do breathing exercises to try calm down, which only worked slightly.

[now then, you now have the naval system implamented into your very soul! Congratulations!]

I looked at the strange panel in confusion, naval? Is this the reason i'm currently floating above water?

[now you might be confused, so let your friendly little system help you get the ropes! You have a selection of warships to choose from, they will appear as your "rigging", the rigging is gear implanted on your back. Here is an example.]

[this is Bismarck, germany's most infamous battleship! But as you can see the rigging looks like it's armor value is nothing, but that's wrong! The rigging itself​ is strong, but the your body will also adopt the strength of the ship itself! Remem...

[this is Bismarck, germany's most infamous battleship! But as you can see the rigging looks like it's armor value is nothing, but that's wrong! The rigging itself​ is strong, but the your body will also adopt the strength of the ship itself! Remember that!]​

I nodded my head, it wasn't hard to understand which help since i was quite clueless in terms of naval equipment already, i like simple explanations.