3

Mudrock's POV

I sighed at the fleet of injured shipgirls in front of me as they struggled to get themselves up, deciding to help them i grab two destroyers and carry them.

Battleship : what are you doing?

Mudrock : it's taking longer than expected for you to recover, so i've decided to help you get close to base, but nothing more.

Battleship girl : what are you? The horns say you're an abyssal, but your rigging says you're a shipgirl?

Mudrock : i am neither, i am a Sarkaz.

Destroyer 1 : sarkaz? I've never heard of that before.

Mudrock : it is likely due to me being the only one left here.

Destroyer 2 : uh-oh......

Destroyer 1 : oh..... Sorry for asking....

Mudrock : it's fine, you didn't know.

We all calmly made out way towards their base, their aircraft carrier had also returned to her group, however she seemed nervous to be near me. Was it because​ she tried to kill me?

Mudrock : no need to be nervous, you had no chance of hurting me anyway.

Carrier : that........ Doesn't make me feel any better.

While the two destroyers were on my shoulders, i started to mess around with my ARTs and created small hand held golems. The small destroyers seemed fascinated about my golems. I had the golem wave at them which caused them to scream.

I chuckled a little at their reaction to the small golem.

Battleship : i do have a question, how do you do that? Creating walls of stone and all?

Mudrock : an ability that belongs to me, in some way.

I went back to playing around with the golem as the destroyer watched, however the carrier seemed to be annoyed at something. Her gazes at my mask were a pretty good indication of what she was annoyed about.

Carrier : are you ugly or something? Take off the mask!

Mudrock : that was incredibly rude.

Destroyer 1, 2 and 3 : yea, rude!

Cruiser : well i am curious as well, what do you look like?

I should my head at all of them and sighed.

Mudrock : i don't trust a single one of you, so forget about it.

A ping was heard so i looked at my radar to see another fleet heading to our direction. I put down the destroyers and waved.

Destroyer 1 : eh? You're leaving already?

Mudrock : yes, you're not too far from your port, there's even a fleet nearby.

Destroyer 1, 2 and 3 : thank you miss Mudrock!

I nod my head and started to sail away, however my radar picked up another group of planes heading towards me. They weren't from the carrier i had interacted with. I rub the front of my mask and activate the AA guns.

The moment they reached 3 kilometers away from me all my guns lit the sky with bullets and missiles. However the missiles could barely detect the planes so i had to command the fairy to manually detonate them once they were close.

The squadron dropped into the ocean below in a ball of fire, but some of the pilots had miraculously survived the shredding of their squadron. I went to a few of them and held them in my hand, they tried to resist me, a few even bit my gloved fingers.