2

Mudrock's POV

I've been calmly skating across the ocean surface for a while now, i would occasionally​ talk to my crew every now and then to keep my mind occupied. However my crew suddenly went silent as a blip was heard on my sonar, soon they scrambled into their battle stations.

I calmly turn towards the blips location and made my way there, there was nothing on the surface until a strange looking girl surfaced. I went towards her as she looked at me in curiosity.

Mudrock : hello, could you tell me why you're under water?

??? : i......... Have........ Mission.

Mudrock : that seems exciting, all i can do right now is explore, are there any interesting places nearby?

The strange woman titled her head, however she seemed to focus on something before nodding her head.

??? : i was.......... Told........ To take........ You........ To princess.

I nodded my head and followed after her as she sailed forwards in a slow pace. I had to ask for permission to travel around, i wouldn't want to anger someone i don't know. Well, without reason of course.

My crew seemed to panic as the sonar and radar started to pick up multiple entities under the water. Scans indicate that all of them were submarines.

Mudrock : so i'm guessing all these people underneath me are your friends?

??? : no....... All....... Sisters.

Mudrock : must be nice to have siblings.

The woman looked like she was thinking about something, before nodding slowly to me. The submarines under me swam around me a couple of times before swimming, probably bored.

Once we made a good amount of distance from my original location, i could see a metalic fortress in the distance, the black steel giving it an ominous look. The submarine besides me pointed towards the fortress and dives back under water.

The instruction was simple to understand so i made my way towards the fortress, a few black creatures would look at me curiously before going back go work. Once i was at the gate i looked for a button but saw none, so i knocked on the gate.

It took a couple seconds but the gates were open by these women with some large rigging.