Prologue

"Unnie! Did you read the novel The Prince and the Margaret, which I recommended?" My younger sister speaks through the phone as I browse through the clothing catalog in the mall.

"Yes, I did," I replied.

"Prince Louis is so handsome! If I ever get a man like him, I won't need anything in this world"

"But you know that it's all fictional."

"You don't have to remind me that! I can wish for a little," She giggles as I smile.

"I would like to buy these two" I pointed to a beautiful top and a skirt, which the attendant takes it out as we both walk towards the counter.

"Are you buying something for me?" She spokes.

"Of course! You are my little baby." I answered with a smile.

"The total is $450, would you like to pay it with cash or card?" The cashier asks.

"Hold on a second" I took the card out of the bag and gave it to the cashier.

"Unnie!! Also, buy some snacks on your way back home. I'm so hungry" She keeps on babbling.

"Thank you for shopping with us." The cashier returned my card as I gathered the bags and went outside while my little sitter keeps on talking about the books on the phone.

If it wasn't for my sister, I won't have such a fun life. The novels she recommends to me make my life more fun. Because of her, I've started to read romance novels and the best novel I've ever read is 'The Prince and the Margaret.'

Our mom died 10 years ago due to cancer due to that I've taken an oath to protect and fulfill my sister's every wish. Our dad works in an office that pays enough for us to study hard. I've been studying hard all my life so that I can provide the best life for my sister and my father. Since I've got a new job in a company firm, our life has started to be much better. We can even afford the luxury brand which we never even thought of in our dreams.

"By the way Unnie, how is your boss treating you?"

"The usual. He gives so much of work."

"That bastard! I am sure the amount of work you are doing, you'll soon surpass your manager."

Even though the job is too tiring but at least it pays well. In this patriarchal society, they despise if women have any talents. Even if I work hard, I don't think I'll be able to surpass my manager.

"I wish. I wish I was in a novel so that I could do what I want." I spoke as I closed my eyes, engrossed in my own thoughts as I listen to her babbling about the manager.

I look at the traffic light, as the huge crowd starts to cross the street.

Suddenly I was felt dizzy as I hear my sister shouting. I lost my balance and fell to the ground. The next thing I know, I saw paramedics trying to give me CPR.

"She won't make it. She's having heart failure! " I heard them talking to each other. The oxygen mask was attached to my mouth as I took deep breaths but I knew that I won't be able to live.

If I ever get a chance I would like to have a more relaxing life.

The last thing I knew, I drifted into a deep slumber.

"Master! Master!" Someone keeps on shaking my hand as I slowly open my eyes.

Ugh! my head hurts. I need water.

"Master! You are alive!" I hear a soft voice of a man speaking.

 I was astounded at his looks when I saw him. White hair. Green eyes. it was so hypnotizing.

But who is he?

"water..." I attempted to talk yet a dull voice came out. The person sitting close to me took the glass of water and kept it close to my mouth. I quickly drank every last bit of it.

Glancing around, the room was embellished with enormous artworks and overlaid beds shrouded in fine silk. Unexpectedly every one of the flashbacks began to show up about what my identity was, the place where I was conceived. It was so odd and nostalgic. 

Wait. It appears that I'm inside my favorite novel The Prince and The Margaret!!

I got up and headed towards the dressing table.

The pink hair. Blue eyes.

NO WAY!

I'M THE VILLAINESS OF THE NOVEL!!