Chapter- 2

"Your highness, we brought the herbs which you ordered." Natalie bowed as numerous laborers began to drop the cases on the ground deliberately.

Thankfully, both of the worlds have same herbs and plants, so it wouldn't be a problem to have tasty food here.

"Natalie, carry 4-5 housekeepers alongside Michael and furthermore set up a little spot in the garden to pound the spices."

"Yes, your highness." She bowed and disappeared.

"Take the chili, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom boxes outside," I requested the laborers as they began to move the crate to the garden.

Tasty food. You just wait!

I guided them to the garden. To make spices, I need where there is immediate daylight.

A few maids loosened up the cover on the shades, while different servants organized the mortar and pestle. It would've been pleasant if there was a grinder yet we're route behind in innovation.

I saw Natalie and Michael strolling towards me. They bowed when our eyes met. 

I handed them the mortar and pestle. "Sit down with others."

They sat down with others.

"I need every one of the flavors to be ground and put away in the compartment. Some of you will wash the chilies, cinnamon, and cardamom and dry it in daylight for 2-3 days. Others will pound the dried cloves." They all gestured as the sound of pestle tapping on the mortar reverberation all through the manor. 

I went to search for the servants who were drying the chilies. They were making a decent attempt to keep it balanced.

"It doesn't make any difference how you spread it. Consistently make a point to rearrange the chilies." I advised them 

"Yes, your highness." They all said in a union.

I should make something for everybody. In this blistering summer, I should make some chilly rewards!

"Natalie and Michael, ensure they all work. I'll be back." I advised them as they bowed.

I stroll towards the manor. Having a restroom at the side of the floor is so problematic. Consistently I've to walk so far to have the option to utilize the washroom.

I wonder if the kitchen has mint leaves.

I entered the kitchen as those maids who were working left their work and all were in a line and bowed to me.

"It's alright. I'm here to make some refreshments for everyone. Do we have mint leaves?" I inquired.

The head gourmet expert approached and introduced the mint leaves.

Yes! I'll make something delicious!

"Can you squeeze 7-9 pieces of lemons in the bowl?" I mentioned as the head culinary expert gave the lemons to the housekeepers.

I took the mint leaves and began to wash them.

"Your Majesty! You can simply provide us orders! You don't need to work!" The head gourmet panicked and came to me.

"I can at least do this. You don't have to worry. You can focus on making dinner." I advised her with a smile.

"Are you sure? Your highness?" She hesitated a bit.

"I'll be fine." I went back to wash the leaves.

As far as I remember to make mint lemon juice, I need to add sugar!