Chapter 2

(oh god dis finna take FOREVER....might make part 2 of this if I don't finish-)

Seven's pov

We drifted across the river smoothly, as we tried to catch our breath. The bored we were floating on eventually reached land.
We got off....I wasn't sure where we were, but it was creeping me out. There was also an old TV there, not sure why but Mono walked up to it.
I started to here a very nerve-wracking static noise come from the TV which seemed to hurt Mono, since he covered his head and crouched down a bit.

"Mono! Are you ok?!" I asked/yelled.

"Yeah, I'm good.....I think?..." He replied sounding a bit unsure.

"Guys, let's go..." Six said with a bit of irritation. I think she's tired or hungry....

We walked through a doorway, as we continued are adventure, we found a small opening high up on the wall, six helped Mono up as he climbed over to navigate the other side.
I was waiting for something to happen, but Six pulled me over to a box of some sort and got on. I heard something fall on the floor in the room Mono was in, I was concerned but Six wasn't worrying, then again she doesn't really worry about anything.
I was staring off into space untill Six called for Mono, I didn't even have enough time to think about what was happening when the box decided to fly UPWARDS. I collapsed as it happened but thankfully I didn't fall off the box, and don't even ask me how the hell Six knows what shes doing, cause I for sure don't.

Six walked down some stairs where we met a dead end, and found Mono on the other side, Six reached a hand out as Mono made his jump. Six caught him, as I started my way back up the stairs and waited for them.
We walked around and jumped over a broken bored which led us to a room with what I'm sure was the remains of someone who had hung himself. Mono walked ahead of me and Six and went into another room, a light came out the room which drew my attention. I walked over there but Mono as went inside the TV? it caused me to panic, but Six reached out and pulled him back, leaving the room dark.

( if you guys didn't know why Mono was never able to reach the door while being in the TV, it's because Six kept pulling him back. If u watch a little nightmares 2 gameplay and pause it as just the right moment, you can see that Six was hanging onto him. That's also why Six fell when Mono came out the TV)
BACK 2 STORY

I helped them both up, being confused about what just happened I wanted to ask.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked them both.

"...well don't look at me it's not like I know..." Six said with irritation.

"Uh...I'm not exactly sure... something was just telling me I should go....so I did.." Mono said, as he hugged me being uncomfortable about what happened.

As much as I don't want to admit it, I face was redder than a tomato.
Six got up and pulled us apart which really got me PISSED, but I didn't want to lash out on her, I want her to trust me the way she trusts Mono. I also didn't want to scare him in the process.....

We continued are walking untill we made it to the other side of the fence, we ran into a HUGE building. Six walked ahead spotting a rope we could climb up to get inside, but why would you want inside!? Why can't this hell hole of of a nightmare be over with already?!
Mono, Six, and I climbed up into the room and found a switch, Mono pulled it causing the lights to turn off but a bit of light was shining through a hole somewhere, Mono turned the lights back on to find where the light was coming from.
I went and grabbed a few blocks from another room and gave it to Mono, he threw it at the picture on the wall and found a hole behind it. We all climbed through into a little room, we all did some exploring until Mono found a weak spot in the floor, he called us over and started jumping on it.

"Guys, look! This could lead us somewhere else. Help me break it" he said as the wood creaked loudly.

We all jumped until the floor broke. We ended up in a small space which caused us to all land on each other.
We got up and walked through what I think was a vent. We jumped off a few ledges and pulled open a small door? To get to where we are going. I finally realized we were in a school, since there were many lockers.
We all pause as we saw the shadow of something absolutely TERRIFYING. Mono hasn't moved for at least a minute now and keeps whispering 'The Teacher'.....and I'm not sure what to do...or how he knows who these horrible monsters are.

He eventually started moving and climbed over the locker, and walked into another room where Mono almost got himself KILLED. A bucket came outta nowhere and almost hit Mono, thankfully he saw it coming and got out the way just in time. We kept going until from the corner of my eye I saw something run across the hall, we decided to check it out and find a small opening, which we all go through, we find another trap but it was hard trying to think about what we were going to do, but Mono I guess knew what to do already and told us to duck down.
A LIGHT this time fell I didn't even see that thing, sharp eyes Mono. We got over the table and walked by some lockers, what scared me is the one fell on Mono.
Some 'kids' I guess you could call them? They look more like possessed dolls to me.
The kids had pushed one of the lockers on Mono, and grabbed me and Six. I tried to pull away from their grasp, but they were holding on to tight....
Later on they eventually dropped me and didn't bother coming back for me, so now I had to choose either to save Six or find Mono.....
It was a difficult decision to make, save a close but quiet friend, or save a boy I've only known for at least a couple hours. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIS FACE LOOKS LIKE. I chose to go back and find paper bag boy, then help him find Six.

Couple hours later...

I've been following Mono's foot prints for hours now, I would loose the trail or reach a dead end. It's also been kinda hard to find his small faded prints on the old dusty floor, I found broken dolls, unlocked locks, signs of struggle in the dust on the floor, Mono's messy foot prints from running and being chased, and other things Mono has moved.
I just hope I find him along with Six.

Have a GrEaT day and stay gay 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
-Spicy