Chapter 6

The LN soundtrack above is called "End of the Hall" just Incase you didn't know.
It's by Tobias Lilja - Topic
They have all the LN soundtracks in order and named on YT go check em out!

Sev's pov

My eyes widened. A pit formed in my stomach. RCG placed a hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I wasn't sure how to respond.

I looked down. I carefully folded the paper bag, and placed it in the pocket of my sweater.
We walked to a tower that stood close to us. We enter, gravity seems broken here. Toys, and even furniture are all floating around. The door Infront of us glows a bright mixture of pink and purple. We stare at it.

"There's no other way to go I guess..." Rain said. Still unsure.

I hesitate before I took a step into the light. I couldn't see anything on the other side.
As I went through, it felt as if my feet lifted from the ground, and I was spat out into the inside of the building. RCG wasn't there...
In front of me was another door, glowing the same colors as the last door. I went through it. In the new room, I heard Rain calling my name. Three doors were in front of me.
I walked through the door where I herd her voice the loudest.
On the other side, RCG was there. I grabbed her arm.

"Do not let go..." I told her. I fear losing her again. My first friend.

We start to hear yelling from someone else... And music that sounds oddly familiar.

I held into RCG with my life. We walked through another door, not separating from each other. And the sounds became louder and louder. One more door, and we found Mono. He's ok....

Well.... Ok - ish

I let out a breath. But as soon as i did Rain and I were picked up by a deformed, large, pair of hands. Being launched across the room.

Six is.....well...not Six?...

She's large, deformed, distorted, and all definitions of creepy.

Her hair covered her face. She was guarding a music box, four doors were open, Mono using them to teleport form one side of the room, to the other.
RCG got up wanting to help Mono destroy the music box.
Mono dropped the hatchet. Running towards me while RCG distracted Six. He crouched to my level. For the first time, I got to see his face. My eyes locked with large, beautiful, multi colored eyes. One eye being a ghost blue and the other being a hazel brown that leans more on the green side.
His hair was much shorter. Reviling his face. He had a head of messy, dark brown hair, and blood spilled from the corner of his mouth.

He helped me up. I didn't look away from him once.

"Can you help distract Six, please?" He asked.

"Well, of course..." I answered, almost in a whisper.

He, in general was nothing of what I had expected....
He quickly turned, and grabbed the hatchet. I stayed on one side of the room, while Rain stood on the other.
We took turns yelling it felt. My already torn vocal cords straining my throat more as I desperately tried to get Six's attention fixated on me. Every time Mono struck the box, the room went dark. And we would all wake in different places of the room.
Mono yelled, his voice echoed endlessly through the room. Six would become more upset, trying to hit at least one of us.
We all gathered at one end of the room. Away from the music box. We all yelled at the same time. Are voices overlapping, making the echoes louder, and lasting longer, Mono's voice stood out the most to me...
Six charged and we ran. Mono struck the box. Six goes silent. The building started to crumble.

Six was normal again. She stood up, and ran. We all followed her.
The building reviling it's true from. A fleshy mess of eyes staring at us all. We continued running. Not wanting to have a reason to look back.
Mono and RCG we're very far behind. Six made it to the exit as soon as the platform behind her collapsed. I made my jump. I caught the edge of the platform Six stood on. I pulled myself up. I looked behind and was upset with what I saw...