Chapter 5

Yo let's all welcome RCG to the book! (Spoiler: she isn't going too stay to long) ;)
Sorry! Had to republish chapter 4! Idk y but it unpublished for some reason 🤔

Seven's POV

"RCG!?! What are you doing here!? I thought you were gone!" I yelled. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.
"I thought you were gone too..." She said to me quietly.

"Who is this?" Mono had asked. Rain and I parted, and I ran over to Mono to drag him over to my old friend. "This is RCG! Or you can call her Rain. Rain this is Mono! And over there is Six."
Six looked at us and stared. She crossed her arms and glared at me. She either doesn't like RCG, or she's just jealous that I'm better at making friends. Mono and RCG have almost instantly started rambling on and acting as if they were the best of friends.
Six walked over to us, gave a slight wave to RCG, and grabbed Mono's hand.
I tried to hold his other hand, but Six yanked him away. Making him almost tumble over.

"We need to go. Now." Six hissed at us. Annoyed. She obviously doesn't care much for RCG.
We walked on, Mono broke out of Six's grip, he held and rubbed his hand. Six was ahead of all of us. Me, Mono, and RCG stayed silent behind her. Mono was in the middle of us, we held onto both his hands. I held the flashlight Mono had given to me in front of us.

We were now outside. It's pouring like usual. We saw clothing fall from the buildings in the distance..... Or people...

We make it into a building, in front of us was a large flight of stairs. We heard mumbling and static through the walls. We walked up the stairs, a whole ass man fell through the ceiling. Startling the four of us. The man ran to another room.
Everything went silent.
We went to the room the man had ran into, only to find that the man had shoved his head into a TV screen, getting himself killed.
We climbed onto the TV to get through a window that was in front of it. Six kicked the dead body... Why?
We jumped through the window, leading us outside. Jumping from roof to roof. Once we made it inside a different building, we started to hear more TV's. TV static. The room we were in was dark and covered with dust. I heard a couple of coughs from the others.
The room got brighter the further we went, and walked into a bathroom?
It looked like someone was watching TV in the bathtub.

We ignored them and walked on. We found an elevator. I feel like I've grown to fear elevators now. We all got into the elevator, it's broken, and creaking. There's a hole in the elevator also. Mono jumped through it. A loud gasp escaped from me. I don't know what he's doing but I don't like the fact that he's alone.
Once you let go of that boys hand, he runs off. Jumping off of cliffs, or getting crushed by things and magically makes it out alive with out a single scratch.

The elevator stops, but none of us could get out. Wasn't long until Mono appeared with a key in his hands. He unlocked it. We all walked out and followed him. Not sure where he's planning on going, but he's making his way somewhere.

We make it the roof of a building. People fall from the tower.
We find a window to another building, and go through it. We get to the room and the entire room starts to collapse on us. We panicked. All of us screaming and yelling at each other to run. A door is ahead of us, we all pushed it down moments before the roof landed on us. The roof continued to fall, breaking the floor. We made an attempt to jump over it, but failed. The roof falls on us.

I woke up first. Mono had a wooden bored on top of him, RCG was buried under clothing, and Six had a whole ass couch on her. Three large, heavy planks of wood where on my legs, I couldn't push, or pull them off of me backwards. I see my flashlight in front of me is broken.
I yelled for someone to wake up. Six woke up. She breathed heavily. Then she yelled. RCG comes over to help me, then Mono woke. He pushed the wood bord off him, he stood up, wincing as he held onto his side. He then walked over to help Six. I stood up, just checking my legs making sure I haven't broken them.
They didn't hurt bad. Just a couple stings, here and there. However, blood dripped from my hand. It didn't hurt at all. Rain and Mono noticed. RCG ran the the pile of clothes, ripping a strip of clothing off. She wrapped it around my hand.