⋆Chapter 13⋆

A/N: I do recommend listening to the songs that I talk about when reading. I do recommend just sitting and imagining it for a second. It adds to the atmosphere in my opinion.

Trigger warnings:

-Smutty chapter

-kinks: beach, choking,

"They are almost here, I still can't believe they missed their flight," Sebastian says, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I smile and hold up the spaghetti sauce up to his lips. He puts it in his mouth and nods.

"I've missed so many flights. Especially when TSA wants to be slow," I say. Sebastian chuckles and leans beside me.

"I didn't know you could cook Lasagna," He says. I smile at him as I pour the noodles out into the sink.

"My grandma's recipe, it was one of my favorite meals she made when I was a kid," I say. Sebastian smiles at me and walks out of the kitchen. I have explored the place a bit, and it's huge. Four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Our room has a bathroom and the master has one, although the master one is shared between the rest of the room. Sebastian's room is the only one with a private bath. Then there is one on the first floor. The laundry machines are on the first-floor bathroom. The living room has a huge window feature that faces the ocean. The windows are floor to ceiling with the bottom windows being glass doors that they keep open. They rent the place out when they aren't using it, like an Airbnb. They requested the last people to keep the doors open knowing that we would be there hours after they left.

We have a private beach as our back yard too with a sand shower at the gates. There is also a small fire area by the beach that is ours with a grill and hang-out area on the bottom floor. It is a very nice place, and they own it. The Stan's own this and can come whenever they want. It's beautiful.

I finish putting the meal together and put it into the oven. I rinse the dishes off and put what I can in the dishwasher-which is most of them. Sebastian walks back with two bottles of cold wine. I raise my eyebrows.

"We have a secret wine cellar, it's locked and looks like the wall," He says as he opens a bottle. He grabs two wine glasses and pours wine into them handing me one. I take a drink and walk over to him. He leans down and kisses me and I kiss him back. He pulls away and I drink more. I walk to the bluetooth speaker they have installed over the entire house. The motherboard is in the kitchen. I connect my phone. I put on Beast of Burden by The Rolling Stones. I take a deep breath and turn to Sebastian. He is looking at me with amusement. I bite my lip and smile at him. He walks over to me and offers me a hand. I take it and he pulls me into him and we start dancing. I can't help but laugh as we move side to side. He steps back and spins me as he also sings to me. I sing back with him and he spins me again and ends up dipping me which made me laugh as well. We were having such a good time that we didn't even hear the door open or notice the people standing in the door watching us dance. I only noticed when Sebastian dipped me again and I jumped. Sebastian turned around and saw everyone and chuckled. I blush and smile at everyone.

"Buna ziua, ma numesc Ophelia! My name is Ophelia!" I speak in both languages.

"stii sa vorbesti romaneste?" (Do you speak Romanian?) A woman with blonde hair says with a smile.

"Da, vorbesc fluent atât engleza, cât și limba română. Dar, din păcate, nu am fost niciodată în România." (Yes, I am fluent in both English and Romanian. But I have sadly never been to Romania.) I say.

"Va trebui să te luăm!" (We'll have to take you!). The male with his hand around the blonde says with enthusiasm.

"Nu pot să aștept!" (I cannot wait!). I say. Sebastian chuckles beside me.