⋆Chapter 18⋆

Trigger warning: Smut

"Well, at least we are almost done," I say, closing my laptop. Tom Holland is sitting in front of me and smiling. He has changed his mood since the last class with Sebastian. He feels back to his normal self, funny and innocent. Not mad and distant. We got most of the project done in the last two days. We just have to format everything and practice the presentation.

"I know, maybe we sign up for an early presentation date tomorrow in class. Then we can just focus on Hiddleston's final. I heard it is hard," He says. I furrow my eyebrows and smile a bit.

"Oh, I completely forgot to ask you about that. Professor Hiddleston wanted me to tutor you, did you want to study together?" I ask. Tom furrows his eyebrows and sits back.

"He asked you that?" He asks. I nod my head hesitantly.

"Did he not make you aware that he was asking?" I ask. Tom shakes his head. I furrow my eyebrows and nod my head.

"No, but I will take you up on that offer," Tom says. "After we present this, we will have Sebastian's class free, we do it then?" he asks as he starts to pack up. I hesitantly nod my head. I was still going to go to Sebastian's class, but I can't do that now.

"That works for me," I say, closing my laptop and putting all my things in my bag. We worked all morning because Tom had something he had to do later tonight, which was fine. My night will be spent with Sebastian. "I will see you later," I say before getting up. This is the first time I took advantage of the library. It's huge. I pick up the books we pulled out and put them on the return cart. I look at my phone and see I have a message from Sebastian from two minutes ago.

-Here- it reads.
I push my phone back into my jeans. I walk down the stairs and say bye to the people at the desk. I see his car parked out front. His tinted windows hold more secrets than many people will know. I smile to myself as I reach the car and slip in fastly. I lean over and kiss him sweetly.

"Well hello to you too," Sebastian says after I pull away. I smile and buckle up.

"Hello, how was your afternoon?" I ask.

"It was good, how is the project going?" He asks. I shrug and look at him.

"We are almost done," I say. Sebastian raises his eyebrows.

"It took you a weekend to finish?" He asks. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Sorry, we worked all day. We didn't get a chance to gossip and make out," I say shaking my head. Sebastian chuckles as he pulls out.

"I want to take you out, somewhere nice and expensive," Sebastian says. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Expensive? Sebastian, please know I am always down with pizza in your loft," I say. Sebastian shakes his head. He smiles and glances at me.

"I want to wine and dine you," He says. I smile and shake my head.

"We could just stop at the liquor store and get wine on our way to pick up our pizza, you know Sundays are our pizza days." I say. Sebastian sighs and shakes his head. I frown and sit back. "Ok, ok, where did you have in mind?" I ask. Sebastian's smile comes back and he glances at me.

"Le Coucou," He says. I furrow my eyebrows knowing I don't know where or what that is.

"Well, you'll have to drop me off at my apartment. I don't have any nice clothes at your place," I say. Why did this give me anxiety? I don't like being spoiled like this...or maybe I will. Although we get pizza every Sunday, I was looking forward to it.

"I figured," He says, chuckling as he pulls onto my street. I nod my head and smile at him. He pulls in front of my apartment and I shuffle through my backpack and grab my keys.