Chapter 3

Third person POV

Both Vegeta and Goki carried on with their daily lives, when Goki just had a hard time a work, Mr Ouji-sama would shout at her every time she made tiny mistake, she couldn't deal with it anymore.

On the other hand Vegeta and Goki both, couldn't stop thinking about each other, they didn't even know each others names, but they still thought about each other every second of the day.

It was Saturday so Goki didn't need to go to work, she always had Saturday and Sunday off, so she decided to go to Starbucks with Bulma and Broly, so she can clear her system, and relax.

Goki POV

Bulma, Broly and I left for Starbucks in mourning, Starbucks is one of favorite places to go and have Coffee,  and one of my friends work there, Josh.

Josh and I had become friends in collage, we always went bowling with Krillen, Broly and Bulma, and I always won, Bulma thought I liked him, I mean he does have good looks but he's just not my type.

"Hey Goki, Bulma, Broly!" , Josh shouted from the other side of the counter.

"Hey Josh!" , I said smiling at him, Josh bulshed a bit, Bulma raised an eyebrow at him, he just went on and asked us what we would like, I ordered my usual, Bulma and Broly both ordered coco muffins for themselves, we sat and ate, and talked when someone I saw a few weeks ago walked in . . . . . .  It was that flamed haired guy.

He walked in with two other people, one was tall and bald, the other nearly had the same hairstyle as me, but his skin was a grayish color, I couldn't stop looking at him, his shoulders were quiet nice and broad, his jawline was perfect, his eyes a light green, he turned around and noticed me looking at him, I squealed and quickly turned around, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Ohhh~ someones got a crush." , Bulma said raising both her eyebrows.

"NO! I don't!", I said puffing my cheeks out

"Oh really." , Broly added

"I don't even know his name!"

"So you do like him~" , Bulma said leaning closer to me so did Broly, I looked down, face red as a tomato, my hands between my legs.

'What should I do.' , I thought I quickly thought of something, it was the first thing I thought of, leave.

"Bulma, Broly , I have to go shopping for uh somethings, so bye." , I said getting up and telling Josh to make another Coffee on the go.

I picked up my coffee and started to walk out.

___________________________________________________

Vegeta's POV

Nappa, Turles and I sat down at the far corner of Starbucks, Nappa and Turles were talking about the new song my dad just dropped, I wasn't even listening

' I feel like I've seen that girl before, but where . . . . . Oh at the Ouji-sama building in the kitchen, I didn't get her name. ' , I was so stuck in thought I didn't even notice Turles calling me.

"Vegeta!"

"What!"

"Are you good bro?" , Nappa asked

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking."

I was looking in the direction to were that girl was sitting with her friends, Nappa and Turles turned to see what I was looking at and they turned around with a smirk.

"Vegeta, I see your checking out that chick over there." , Turles said.

"Uh. . . you . . . No I'm not!" , I said felling my face heat up.

"He so was Turles." , Nappa added.

"You know what I need some air, I'm out, good luck paying." , I said leaving out the door.

_______________________________

Third person POV

Vegeta and Goki both left because of there friends, little did they know they were going to the same place to clear there minds . . . . . The park.

Goki was walking around when she bumped into someone with a hard chest, she landed with a thud, she got up rubbing her head.

"Ow, that hurt."

"Are you okay?" she looked up and saw the flame haired guy, she got up and said she was fine.

"Hey wait aren't you-" , both of them said.

"The guy-"

"The girl-"

"I met in the Ouji-sama building!" , Both of them said pointing at eachother.

They both chuckled and just stared at each other.

___________________________

Guys I finished the third chapter, hope you guys like it

peace