Attack!

"Get me another." Kaeya said, sitting on a stool in front of Diluc. Diluc sighed. After leaving the Knight's Headquarters, Kaeya followed him. Why? Because he wanted to annoy him if he went to Angel's Share, which he did. If Diluc went back to the winery, he would have headed back into the headquarters. Diluc was obviously angry.

"You know, I would have poisoned the drinks by now if it was legal." Diluc said. Kaeya laughed.

"Well, you need to get the poison first... right?" He asked. Diluc stared him down. Suddenly, there was a loud wind current outside that shook the tavern.

"What was that?" Someone asked. Diluc took off his apron and walked outside. The second he opened the door, everyone was blasted back by a wind.

"What in the world!?" Kaeya shouted. The wind stopped. Diluc and Kaeya ran outside to see the sky gray with clouds.

"Why is this..." Diluc was saying before seeing Stormterror fly above the city.

"That's not good." Kaeya said. Everyone was running, looking for shelter.

"Get people inside!" Diluc shouted.

"What? That should be your job!" Kaeya shouted back in response. Diluc pushed off of him and ran to the fountain in Mondstadt.

"Everyone is gone. They must've taken shelter. However, knowing Jean..." He began. He started for the cathedral, where Stormterror was flying circles. As he was, he saw a boy in white and yellow clothing begin to levitate. Diluc made it up to see Jean, Lisa, and Amber watching the traveler fly up. Diluc ran to them.

"Is everyone safe!?" Diluc asked. Everyone turned to him.

"Yes! Everyone has been evacuated inside! They're safe!" Jean shouted. Diluc looked back up at the sky. Suddenly, the clouds began leaving. As they were, the traveler from before kinda fell down from the sky. He landed on his feet. Lisa and Amber quickly ran over to him.

"You didn't do anything extreme, did you?" Diluc asked. Jean sighed.

"No, I didn't. I'm fine. I'm not the acting grand master to get myself hurt. I made sure everyone was okay, but I still protected myself." Jean said, with a hand on her hip and one hand out to explain. Diluc nodded.

"Well, I assume the problem has been dealt with? Good job, Acting Grand Master." Kaeya said, slowly clapping his hands.

"O-Oh, I-I didn't actually do it. This traveler over there was able to fight it off somehow." Jean explained. Keaya looked over to him, then walked over. Diluc and Jean sighed at the same time. They looked at each other.

"This could have been worse I guess." Jean said. Diluc nodded. People started coming out from buildings to see that the situation was sorted.

"I guess you're right. But why did Stormterror attack in the first place?" Diluc asked.

"Who knows? Thanks to this traveler, we wouldn't have been able to defeat him." Jean said. The two stared at the traveler surrounded by Amber, Lisa, and Kaeya.

"Right. We're lucky he arrived. Did anyone else get hurt at all?" Diluc asked, beginning to walk down to where most civilians were. Jean followed.

"Only a few people that fell. I made sure everyone stayed safe of any attacks. You know, he didn't actually do any damage to the main town either." She replied. The two sorted and explained things to the civilians. After all this chaos, peace seemed to have returned to the people. Jean and Diluc headed back to their headquarters. As they did, she saw Amber, Kaeya, and the traveler from before waiting for them. Jean specifically.