21

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 21 Blackjack

    Seeing An Nuo didn't seem to have the idea of ​​continuing to ask.

    He Xinjia didn't say anything, turned around and went to wash in the toilet.

    Chen Baifan put the dishes on the dinner table and looked up at An Nuo.

    "Come and sit down."

    Then Chen Baifan walked back to the kitchen again and took three bowls and chopsticks.

    He lowered his eyes, thinking about when to confess to her.

    It feels straightforward to say here, will it make her feel like she has been fooled?

    Let's talk outside in the future...

    what should I say? What if she hates him.

    No way! Refuse! can not stand it!

    ...But don't continue to lie to her.

    I heard the voice of the two chatting from the restaurant.

    Chen Baifan recovered and walked out with his foot raised.

    An Nuo is sitting on the dining chair, her waist straight.

    A look of sitting in a precarious manner.

    He Xinjia shaved his beard clean and instantly became ten years younger, like a big boy.

    He sat opposite An Nuo and said casually: "I haven't seen the cover of yesterday, so I will reply to you later. Also, Shangben is mainly because I was scolded on the cover of Shangben, so I might be a bit..."

    Chen Baifan put the bowls and chopsticks on the table and interrupted him: "Eat."

    Anyway, it has been so long, and the money has also been received.

    An Nuo didn't hold any grudges, and said softly: "It's okay." After

    struggling for a few seconds, she swallowed the phrase "Don't do this this time" in her mouth.

    It seems that the limit of five changes has been stated in advance.

    At the dinner table, the three of them were particularly quiet when eating.

    Fifteen minutes later, Chen Baifan looked sideways at An Nuo, who was eating with his head down.

    Then he touched He Xinjia's arm with an elbow and lip-

    synched: " Go ." He Xinjia: "..."

    He Xinjia was not silent now, and raised his head: "An Nuo."

    An Nuo also lifted up. Head, looking at him suspiciously.

    "Seeing the Weibo you posted yesterday, playing games?" He Xinjia raised his eyebrows and asked casually, "Let's play together for a while? My brother also

    wants to play." An Nuo wanted to refuse, but when he heard the sentence after him Hesitate a little.

    She turned to look at Chen Baifan, seeming to be asking for his opinion.

    Chen Baifan didn't even know what game they were talking about.

    But he couldn't think of the reason for An Nuo to stay after eating, so he said, "I really want to play."