49

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 49-Forty-nine o'clock

    Chen Baifan helped An Nuo change the plane for the morning of the 10th, and he adjusted the shift with his colleagues in advance.

    Noting that it was almost time, Chen Baifan went out and drove to the airport to pick her up.

    Most of the previous luggage was taken back to Perth by Chen Baifan. At this time, An Nuo didn't have much to take. He only carried a schoolbag, and looked like a student who hadn't lived in the world.

    The weather in Tomari gradually turned colder, much colder than in Chuanfu. Outside it was raining, and the sky was filled with black clouds. An Nuo only wore a thin sweater and a knee-length plaid skirt. She tied all her hair up, tied it into a high ponytail, and trotted in front of him.

    I haven't seen Chen Baifan for two days, and An Nuo missed him a little bit, and hugged his arm like a child.

    Chen Baifan lowered his head, stared at her face, frowned slightly, and said with dissatisfaction: "How do you feel that I am living very moist, very happy and beautiful without you."

    An Nuo blinked, curled her mouth, and said politely: "Neither, it's generally moisturized but happy but beautiful."

    "..." Chen Baifan glanced at her lightly, lifted the bag behind Tiannuo, and didn't help her carry it because it felt not too heavy, and then tugged at her. Walking out with his hands, he said, "Don't always dress up so young."

    An Nuo walked behind him, with a baffling expression: "Then I am dressed up to be very old?"

    Chen Baifan was a little sad: "You said that others look at me. Will the two of us think it is a father and a daughter?"

    An Nuo thought about it seriously: "My father is handsomer than you."

    Chen Baifan: "..." He glanced at her lightly again.

    An Nuo didn't notice his gaze at all, and asked softly: "Did you drive over?"

    "Yeah." Chen Baifan continued to pull the topic back to the one just now, "I'm not that much older than you, am I? I'm only better than you." Three years older, how come you have a daughter like yours."

    An Nuo remembered the private message he had sent to himself on Weibo: "Isn't it four years old?"

    Chen Baifan was extra careless: "But you have your birthday this year, I haven't yet."

    An Nuo was speechless: "It's only two months."

    "I'm not twenty-eight years old."

    "...oh."

    Chen Baifan cast another look. In the past, An Nuo still didn't notice. Suddenly he got serious, his voice was low, and he said in a serious manner: "I, still, no, yes, two, ten, eight."

    An Nuo suddenly understood something, and got into the car silently with his head down. He fastened his seat belt and looked out the window. The root of the left ear gradually burned.

    After sleeping on the plane for a while, An Nuo was very energetic at the moment, not half sleepy. She played the game for a while, and then talked to Chen Baifan, telling him about the past few days.

    It didn't take long to arrive near the waterfront flower city. When passing by Wensheng Dental Clinic, An Nuo happened to look out the window and noticed a dozen girls standing outside at the door of the clinic, holding colorful umbrellas, laughing and chatting.