51

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 51

    "I also eat lunch by myself." An Nuo defended weakly.

    Chen Baifan glanced at her and snorted: "This sentence is not the point, the point is-do you not love me anymore?"

    "You are so annoying." An Nuo's voice lowered, as he said. , But the tone did not feel impatient at all, "Why do you have to say it once a day."

    "Which fan?"

    "...Chen Baifan's Fan."

    Chen Baifan sighed softly, "Hey, do you think I'm contrived? "

    An Nuo immediately replied: "No."

    "Do you think it's hard for me to do it."

    "No."

    "Do you think I am unreasonable and always make trouble with no reason."

    An Nuo couldn't help it. Bite the scalp and said: "A little bit."

    Chen Baifan seemed to have finally heard what he wanted to hear, and the corners of his mouth twitched imperceptibly. He lowered his eyes, his tone was slightly vicissitudes of life: "An Nuo, I didn't expect you to be this kind of person."

    An Nuo blinked and said innocently: "Who am I?"

    "The flesh is supreme." He said sternly, " After taking the body of me that you have always dreamed of, most of your interest in me has been lost."

    An Nuo stared at him for a while: "Are you shameless?"

    Chen Baifan paused and looked at her sideways, calmly "Are you scolding me?"

    "..."

    Chen Baifan tore the neckline of the sweater slightly, revealing the part she had bitten the other day: "You left me like this The mark of this, is that what it did to me now?"

    Hearing this, An Nuo raised his eyes and glanced.

    The skin on the shoulder was bitten by her, and now it has scabs, leaving only two small dark red spots.

    An Nuo just remembered, and subconsciously stood on his toes, wanted to look at his wound more clearly, with a serious expression: "Have you applied the medicine?"

    "No." Chen Baifan's back was slightly curved, and he bent down for her to see. , Said contrivedly, "It hurts."

    An Nuo stretched out his hand and touched it lightly, looked at the rice-sized wound, and asked, "How much pain?"

    "It hurts when I move my shoulder, and I may not be able to eat by myself today." Chen Baifan said seriously.

    An Nuo said, "Then you watch me eat."

    Chen Baifan: "..."

    An Nuo didn't put the topic on this, and pulled him to another street, saying happily: "I am in a good mood today. Let’s go eat hot pot.”

    Without her comfort, Chen Baifan felt uncomfortable: “An Nuo, don’t you need to look at my wounds again?”

    An Nuo paused, turned to look at him, and said solemnly, “Yours. I bit the wound."

    "You bit it."

    "I already bit."

    "Then you don't need to..." Do something to compensate? For example, give him a kiss, or feed him dinner?