27

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 27

    Hearing this, An Nuo was taken aback and remembered Lin Wei who had just spoken to him.

    It seems that Chen Baifan can't recognize him at all.

    An Nuo told the truth: "The son of the woman who came to your clinic to make trouble."

    Chen Baifan frowned, "What did he ask you for."

    "Ask if my wound is healed." An Nuo never thought that this would be the answer . After thinking for a while, he added, "He knows my friend. I saw him once when I went to find my friend."

    Chen Baifan snorted, as if he didn't care too much.

    Feeling that he didn't mean to ask any more, An Nuo continued to lower his head and unbutton it.

    One, two...the last one.

    Chen Baifan asked again: "Did you tell him that you have a boyfriend?"

    An Nuo paused, taking off her clothes and saying, "...I didn't talk to him."

    She lowered her eyes and took it seriously. The clothes are neatly folded and placed on the bag on the side.

    Chen Baifan stared at her movements for a while.

    Watching her raised her eyes again, she took a sip of water in her cup.

    Then he stopped talking.

    Soon, the waiter brought the dishes and meals.

    An Nuo looked at Chen Baifan, who was not moving, and wondered: "You eat quickly, you can go back and have a rest later."

    Chen Baifan glanced at her and decided to ask again: "You tell him that you have one that you like and very much. Do you like your boyfriend?"

    "..." An Nuo finally realized that something was wrong with him, "What are you doing?"

    Chen Baifan didn't reply, got up and walked over to sit next to her, staring at her.

    He stared at An Nuo inexplicably, "...Do you want to sit here?" The

    next moment, Chen Baifan leaned back, leaning against the back of the chair.

    He pointed to the position of his heart and said: "You touch this."

    An Nuo subconsciously touched with his fingertips: "What's wrong?"

    Almost at the same time, he shrank back and said in a deep voice: "Okay." Pain."

    "..."

    "..."

    An Nuo withdrew her hand speechlessly: "Eating."

    Chen Baifan said nothing, and sat back to his original position.

    after awhile.

    An Nuo lowered his eyes and stumbled and explained: "I had a bad impression of the boy at first, and the police station has solved it. My relationship with him is no different from a stranger. I will never see each other again. , So it's completely unnecessary."

    Chen Baifan raised his eyes, looking at her expression that seemed uneasy.

    He chuckled and gave her a suggestion: "You don't need to explain so much to me in the future."