September 1st, 1996

I looked down at my new timetable. Double potions? Really? I was half way across the common room when someone called out my name. "Ginny! Ginny wait!"

I turned around to see Neville almost trip over some books that were left on the floor. "You alright, Neville?" I walked over to him and helped him up.  "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. What class do you have first?" He said, wiping dirt off of his robe.

I looked at my timetable while walking out of the common room. "Transfiguration." I said with a sigh. "You?" He looked at his timetable. "Astrology." He folded his paper and put it in his pocket. "Try to not fall off the tower, will you?" I replied. He laughed. "'Try.'"

We walked for a little longer, and I stoped by the washroom. "I'm going to use the washroom. Save me a seat, will you?" He nodded, "Yeah, I will."

"Oh, and make sure Ron doesn't eat all of the biscuits, will you?" I said down the hallway. "Got it!" He replied back.

I threw out the tampon applicator, washed my hands, and paused by the mirrors. I fixed my hair, and stood there for a minute. I don't know why I was anxious, I have been going to this school for five years.

I heard the door open, and I turn to see who walked in. Luna stepped in, and shut the door. "Oh, hello Ginny. Are you alright? You look quite nervous." She walked over and touched my arm.

I started blushing like a maniac. Why, though? She's one of my best friends, I shouldn't be feeling like this. I cant ask what this feeling is, though. I know exactly what it is. Love.

"It's nothing, Luna. I'm just a little anxious I suppose. Nothing to worry over though. I'm alright." I said with a sigh.

"Oh, alright." She went over to one of the stalls, and I left.