September 1st, 1996

Ron was already half way through his chicken when we got there. "I'll see you later." Luna said as she walked over to the Ravenvlaw table. I nodded. "See you." There was that feeling again. If I just push it down, it'll go away.

I sat down next to Ron and hit his arm. "Oi! What's your problem?" "Nothing, I just felt like it." I replied. "So," Hermione said, trying to change the subject. "When does quittich start?"

"Tryouts are in a few weeks. Apparently, I'm Capitan." Harry said, picking at his food."will you help me, Ginny?"

" 'fcourse!" I said, mouth full of grapes. "So, how is OWL prep?" Hermione said. "Terrible." I replied. I cant even focus because Luna is staring at me. Shut up. You're straight. But what if I'm not? No. You are.

Neville snorted. "You just have to get used to it."
"Lunch is almost over. What do you have next, Ginny?" Ron said. I looked at my timetable. "History of magic. You?" I replied. "We all have defense aging the dark arts next." Harry said.

"Lucky bastards!" I replied. "No, not really. Snapes teaching this year. Remember?" He asked. Shit. I wasn't even paying attention to that! I was having a crisis! "I must have forgotten. I've slept since then." They all chuckled.

"How much time to we have left during lunch?" Neville asked. "Seven minutes." Hermione replied. "Right," Neville said as he got up. "I've got a massive essay due for Mcgonagall, I dont want to mess up or turn in late. See you later." He turned and left.

How long have I liked women? When I was thirteen I clearly had a crush on Gwenog Jones... and just last year I was checking out Angelina Johnson for a few days... maybe I am bisexual...

Minutes had passed and lunch was almost over. "I'm going to use the washroom. I'll be late to class if I don't go now." I said getting up. "What a shame. Late for history of magic. Ooohh..." Ron said. I laughed. "Ah yes, what a shame it would be." I said walking off.

Four years. Four years I counted that I have been thinking about my sexuality. Four years of hell. I stoped by the washroom. I checked to see if anyone was in there. Nobody. I casted a silencing charm on the door, so nobody would hear.

"Oh Merlin, FÙCK!" I yelled in frustration. "WHY CANT I JUST FÚCKING LIKE MEN AND BE NORMAL!" I yelled, slamming my fists onto the counter. I cried hard. There were about three minutes left until next class.

I ran my fingers through my hair and cried. I got up and turned on the faucet. I washed my face and stood there. Might as well be late at this point.

The door opened. Luna walked in. "Ginny? Ginny are you alright? What happened?" She hugged me. I sighed. "It's nothing. I..."I trailed off. "I just-" I caught myself. I cant tell her yet. "It's nothing." She looked my in the eye and fixed my hair.

"It's alright. Tell me when you're ready. Now come on, the professor is looking for you." She shook my shoulder lightly, helped me with my bag, and walked with me to class.

I'm bisexual.