September 1st, 1996

My third class of the day: potions; next class: lunch. I was thinking about my OWL exams for this class, drowning out professor Slughorns lesson.

What happened with Luna in the bathroom earlier? I have a crush on her-nope, I've only had crushes on boys. But girls are just so soft and pretty and-stop. No. You do not like girls.

What would that even be called? Lesbian? No, I like men. Pansexual? No, it doesn't sound right.  Bisexual? It does fit me...no. You only like men. Besides, what will mum and dad say? My brothers? My friends? Luna is out as lesbian, and everyone but Malfoy and his minions are accepting of it...

I looked up to see professor Slughorn looking down on me. "Ms. Weasley?" He said. "Yes sir? I replied. "Will you please pay attention?" He asked walking away. "Sorry professor." I muttered.

I Luna was staring at me from across the class. Shit she is so hot. No. Stop. You do not like women. I want to...share a bed...walk in the park...kiss her...play with her hair...make out with her...marry her... My mind spun into a frenzy or romantic encounters with her.

Next thing I knew, Luna was at my side. "Hello, Ginny. Ready to go to lunch?" I froze. The blonde girl had just appeared at my side, out of nowhere. "Of course. Let's go."

She helped me gather my stuff, and we walked out to the great hall to meet our other friends.