January 17, 1997 pt.2

A/N: I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! Sorry for keeping you guys hanging!!
Should I make a Y/N story but not make it whitewashed and have it have an actual plot with representation? No it will not have a romance plot
Also I'm using OC'S
Anyway here's the chapter

That. Went. So. Well.

When I walked into the common room, I saw it was empty, so I squealed, like any teenage girl.

Two girls opened the door to the girls dorm. One was in a Hufflepuff robe, the other was in a Gryffindor robe.

"Did a date go right?" The Hufflepuff said. She walked over to me. The Gryffindor followed.

"I'm Erin Rueberry. This it Hannah Sky." The Gryffindor said.

I looked at the bags they were wearing. Hannah had a brown bag with a bi flag pin in it. Hannah was tall and stocky, she had a black necklace on, and her long, brown hair was in two bund in her head. The rest was down. She could very well be mixed with South Asian. Her dark brown skin glowing in the sun. Her honey eyes giving me a confusing look. She smelled like a mix of roses and cigarette smoke.

Erin was slender. She had 3B hair, that was a dark brown, brown eyes, and darker skin. She was, like Hannah, mixed, but she wasn't South Asian. Ethiopian maybe? She had her hair down, and had two small hearts drawn with eyeliner on her cheeks. She had round glasses like Harry's, and had the pan flag on her bag.

Hannah saw me looking at the flags. "Have an issue with them?" She asked.

I stuttered. "No-I'm-well-I'm bi, I was just-"

Erin lit up. "Oh! Was he date with a girl?" She asked.

"Wasn't a date. Was with a girl. I think we're dating now. I don't know, it's confusing-"

Hannah interrupted me. "If you've said you like each other you are basically dating, especially if you have kissed. That help?"

I stuttered. "I-yeah, loads. Thanks."

"Good," Hannah started. "We we're going to the library, if you don't mind. Excuse us. Good luck."

Erin turned around, half way out the door. "What's your name?"

"Ginny. Ginny Weasley."

"Nice to meet you Ginny Weasley."

She turned and left.