Truth 2

"You ready?" He asked before they enter the big gate through the Lee Mansion. He stopped his car and turned to Brooke.

"W--Wait.." Brooke nervously answered as she took her drinking flask and took a shot on it.

"Is that a gin?!" Gavin asked glowering.

Brooke smiled bitterly.

"You can't blame me Gav, my life sucks! I just found out I've been living in a world full of lies...now, tell me. Should I feel happy?! I felt deceived! By my own---" hindi na nagawang bigkasin pa ni Brooke ang salitang INA. Instead, she just sobbed.

Agad naman siyang yinakap ni Gavin.

"I'm sorry Isabelle.. Kung noon pa ako kumilos, sana hindi humantong lahat sa ganito. If I could turned back time that Tita Katrina told me to watched you that day, we could've lost you..I'm sorry.." Pangaalo sa kanya ni Gavin. Nang mapansin niyang tumigil si Brooke sa pagiyak, ay humiwalay siya rito.

Brooke fell asleep.

Simula kasi noong nalaman ni Brooke ang totoo niyang pagkatao ay wala siyang nagawa kundi uminom, umiyak, magmukmuk at magwala.

Sa mga panahong iyon, binantayan siya ni Gavin. His long lost cousin.

7 years ago, he's just a friend. Hindi niya alam na pinsan pala sila. Gavin just found out 6 months ago.

7 years ago, palipat lipat si Gavin ng eskwelahan, trying to find his cousin, sarili kasi niya ang sinisisi niya sa pagkawala ni Brooke noong bata pa sila.

Flashback.

"Mama Ice cream!" Kristoff shouted when he saw the dirty icecream vendor pass through them and he run after it.

"Kristoff! Don't run honey!" Suway sa kanya ng ina niyang si Katrina habang sinundan naman ito ng kanyang yaya.

Kat smiled when she saw him stepped in the ice cream tube and pointing flavor of ice cream.

"How about you Gav? Do you want ice cream too?" She asked her nephew who's playing.

"Yes Tita.." He answered but his eyes are still in the sand castle he's building.

"Okay..just watch Amour for a second and I'll buy you two an ice cream..okay?" She said pointing out on her 5 year old daughter playing sand also.

Nasa park sila malapit sa kanilang bahay at pinabayaang maglaro ang mga bata sa park.

"Amour, don't.." Gavin warned her cousin as she tried to help him on his sand castle.

Amour sit beside her cousin.

"why?" She asked.

Amour is a bright kid, she's talkative and jolly.

"Because you might ruin it. Just stay beside me and watch me." He answered and Amour quietly watch him.

"Amour, can you do a favor for me? Will you pick some little white stones and put it here, in our castle?" Little amour nod and started to pick some stone.

**

Yun ang huling pagkikita nila. Their family went chaotic when they lost her. And he blame his own self, so he promise himself that he will find Amour no matter what. And that happened 8 years ago.

He enrolled to the university where Seth, Brooke, Scarlet enrolled. Seth and Gavin became best of friends.

Noon pa man ay may napapansin na siyang iba kay Brooke, that she looks like her Mom. Gavin and Brooke's real mom are sisters, and also their fathers are brothers. Double ang pagiging pinsan nila.

Hindi yun napatunayan ni Gavin kasi may ina noon si Brooke at nakikipaglaban sa sakit nito.

Hindi niya napagtuonan noon si Brooke dahil ginugulo ni Scarlette ang sistema niya, kaya imbes na kay Brooke siya nagtuon ng pansin ay napunta lahat yun kay Scarlette.

They fell in love....in a short period of time.. Noong handa na siyang ipakilala ito sa magulang niya, biglang nagbalik lahat ng ala-ala, he thought he's not capable of keeping someone, that he may occur the same mistake as he did with his cousin. So he left, without knowing that he also left the one he's looking.

Simula noon ay hindi na siya tumigil sa paghahanap. He even went worldwide to find Amour, na matagal na pala niyang natagpuan. All thanks to Don Manuel, who found Ingrid's diary that key to Brooke's real identity. That Brooke is Lee, Amour Kendall Lee, the long lost Heiress of Lee Conglomerate.