Liz

"How is she?" Liz asked Seth on the middle of their dinner

"Who?" He said acting unaware of who is Liz referring to.

"Your girl bestfriend.." She answered and Seth face turned brooding.

Then he smirks.

"Oh, Brooke?" He continue to slice the stake on his plate.

"It's been a week since she moved out, Dad told me that she purchased a real estate from the inheritance her mom left.." He said abjectly.

"Kung ganong palang may ipinamana sa kanyang yaman, bakit ngayon lang siya lumipat ng bahay? Why did it take her 6 years before moving out? Aren't you aware that she's the reason why you can't commit relationships that long? Ako na nga ang pinakamatagal, 3 months, and maybe, we hadn't break up if you communicated when I left.." Bakas ang pagkainis sa tono ni Liz. Alam naman ni Seth na totoo ang sinasabi ni Liz kaya hindi nalang siya kumibo.

"It's always Brooke."I'm sorry, Brooke needs me, call you back." "Brooke is sick." "I'm cooking for Brooke." "Shopping with Brooke." "I can't leave Brooke alone." "Brooke texted me." Lagi nalang Brooke, lagi nalang siya, in our 3 months together napansin ko yun, then I went to Paris, you never contacted me since then..and now, we're here again, trying to work us out. Sana naman tangalin mo muna si Brooke jan sa isip mo. You may not talked about her but you let me feel that you're missing her presence. How can we work us out if your mind and heart is not here? Seth naman, makicooperate ka naman, nakakasakit na kasi eh.." mangiyak-iyak sabi ni Liz at walang magawa si Seth kundi maawa rito. He knows that he's being unfair to Liz, kaya sinasanay na niya ang sarili na wala na sabi si Brooke. Brooke's right, they need to walk their different path to be able to find each other’s happy ending.

Binitawan ni Seth ang kubyertos sa kamay niya at hinawakan ni Seth ang kamay ni Liz.

Aminadong gusto ni Seth si Liz. She's everyman types and no need to detailed it one by one, kaya agad niyang linigawan ito noon, and he didn't failed, after a month of dating ay sinagot siya ni Liz, pero kinailangan niyang pumunta sa Paris para sa kanyang business, hindi siya kinontak ni Seth at doon sila natapos, at ngayon ay balak niyang ituloy ang relasyon nila ni Liz, pero gaya ng sabi ni Liz ay na kay Brooke lumilipad ang isip nito.

"I'm sorry Liz, I'm trying. It's not that easy you know, she's been with me ever since, it's hard for me not her by my side now, but I'm trying, I'm trying hard. I'm trying because of you, for us. I want also to work this out. I'm not getting old.."

"So you're considering marriage now?" Liz asked as her eyes sparkling

"Yes, but in due time. When we are surely true with our feelings.."

Liz didn't contain her emotion so she stand up and immediately hug Seth's back while sitting.

"Thanks Seth! You made my day! I though this night would end up bad again. With the words you said, it made my feelings secure now. Thanks babe." she said kissing Seth cheeks and he smile.

Then she went back to her sit with a wide smile on her face.

"I never thought that a certified cassanova like you are talking serious relationship drama with me..You really change.."

"I know...and it's because of you." Brooke.. he said smiley hiding the bitter feeling on him.

------

Kendall as Liz