Untitled Part 19

"Oh God, I still can't believe it Gavin, you found her, you really found her..."

"Good job son..I'm proud of you.."

"Nasaan na ba kasi si Katrina?"

Yun ang gumising kay Brooke. Unti unti niyang iminulat ang kanyang mata pero hindi niya kaya dahil naramdaman niya ang kanyang sakit ng ulo, nasapo niya ito.

"She's awake!" Rinig niyang sabi ng paglalakeng tinig kaya napatingin ang lahat sa kanya.

Agad lumapit sa kanya si Gavin at inalalayan siya nito. Her eyes are closed kaya hindi niya makita ang mga tao sa paligid niya.

Kumapit siya sa braso ni Gavin at akmang tatayo..

"What are you doing Isabelle? You should stay still, hindi mo pa kaya.." She heard Gavin said.

.

"Diba may pupuntahan pa tayo? Diba pupuntahan pa natin ang tunay na magulang ko?" She asked and the people on that room bleak, and some of them quietly cried. Seeing their long lost member so pitiful.

"Isa.....we're here..." He answered and slowy, she opened her eyes. Seeing some different faces, a doleful old man who can't even look at her, even the three guys. A middle age man comforting a woman, a woman that looks like her. And another middle age man, who's crying and making his way through her.

"Anak.." He murmured crying. Doon pumasok ang lahat sa isip ni Brooke. That the man,he is her father.

Her eyes turned big when he hugged her. Crying. The man is crying, kaya hindi niya napigilan ang sarili niyang mapaiyak rin.

She felt that her life is slowly puzzlingly, a missing peace of her, she slowly put her arms towards the man's body, returning the longing hug to the man. The man who is her father.

And as if cue, the huge door of the room opened, at ilinuwa niya ang isang ginang, hindi mapakali at umiiyak.

"Amour!" She shouted longingly as she totally break into tears went to her and her father.

Humiwalay ang kanyang ama sa kanya at ang babaeng tumawag sa kanya ng Amour ang yumakap sa kanya.

She's speechless. For the first time of her life, she felt completed, she felt loved, ang pagmamahal na higit pa sa naibigay ng nakagisnang ina.

"Ma---" she can't find the words to say.

Pati ang sakit ng ulo niya ay nakalimutan na niya.

Humiwalay ang ginang sa kanya at hinawakan ang magkabilang kamay niya. She looked on the lady's eyes. She saw a familiar face with her.....that face.... She is the woman in her dreams.....the woman a little girl called mama...

"I---I'm your M-mommy Amour.." She murmured caresing her face like a little girl. Pakiramdam niya ay naging bata ulit siya. She remembered the scene, the scene that she always dreamt, when this woman caressing a little girl's face... And it hit her, it's not a dream, it's one of their memories, her memories with her real mom, because the little girl...it's her..

Hindi na siya nakapagpigil pa, siya na ang mismong yumakap sa kanyang ina,

"Mama!" And she cried hurtfully..