Reasons

Justin keeps staring at Zack's number. "I need help?" He chuckles. He puts the number back in his pocket. People in the passing cars stare at him. "What did I ever do?" He mumbles "I'm just like any other guy, I mean." He thinks and there is only one thing that makes him like other men. He has a penis. *Atleast I think he does* Besides that there are no other similarities. He pulls the number back out. "How am I supposed to call him if I have no phone?" He looks up and sees a telephone stand. He walks into it and puts in his quarter he found on the floor. He dials the number.

(Ringing........Ringing........Ringing........Ri-)

"Hello, this is Zackary speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hi, it's Justin. I need your address."

Strait to the point much? Thinks Zack

"Why?"

Justin pauses and Zack is waiting for what he wants to hear. He wants to hear 3 simple words but they never come. Justin hangs up leaving Zack wondering why. Justin runs back to the Apple store, knocking down everything in his way. "WHAT DA FAQQQQQQQ?!?!?!?!" Yells Dan "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DIPSHIT?!" Everyone in the store just stops and stares, but for the first time in forever, it's not at Justin. It's at Dan. Dan's face turns cherry red and he runs into the women's bathroom, not taking the time to realize that it was. Zack comes running out. No its not fast, it reminds Justin of a dark sloth. But he tried. "JUSTIN!!" He clears his throat "I mean..... Justin." Justin looks up at Zack with puppy eyes but it just creeps out Zack. "Okay, in my office again." Justin leads the way this time, being the man he never was. Justin sits in Zack's work chair leaving Zack standing. "That's my seat." He says walking towards him. Justin pouts his lips and stands up and starts to walk toward the little crappy chair. He sits.

"Why did you hang up?" Asks Zack

"I couldn't find a reason why." This is the first time that Justin has answered one of his questions right away without studdering. Zack seems disappointed to Justin but he's really not.

"Well, you don't need a reason because, I lik-" Zack stops trying to hold back saying his thoughts. "Because I will give it to you anyway." He takes out an orange sticky note and writes it down."Here," Justin looks at it and leaves. He apologizes to the people he pushed and knocked down. He did that to everyone but Dan. But Dan.