Tipsy

Justin runs off. After seeing what he just saw was tragic for him. "But why am I so sad?" Justin thinks to himself. He goes to a close by bar.

"Oh my god!!!" Says the bartender, "I can't believe it's you!" She runs to Justin but trips over a chair.

"Are you okay?" Says Justin

"I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidosious!!" She seems hungover "You want a beer?" She says. "Sure." Says Justin. He sits on a barstool. "So what's your name?" He asks the bartender.

"I'M RAY RAY!!! Son of Father Doug, and I smoke weed and smack people with holy bibles!"

Justin looks at her with a confused face. "That's your real name?" He asks

"Nah bruh, I'm just fucking with you. I'm Grace." Grace Laughs and hides under a table and yells "Hide and seek!!!!! If you find me you get my body!!"

Justin pretends to not find her then scares her from behind.

"JEBUS CROOST!!!!" She screams. They both start laughing. Justin has never gotten drunk before so why not make this the 1st time? He ends up having 10 beers and 5 shots of vodka. Justin had the night of his life.

--------------------*The Next Day*----------------------

     Justin woke up with a huge migraine. He gets up to go get an advil and as he's slowly walking into his kitchen, he sees Zack. He's just sitting there at Justin's table. "Whuh awer yew dooin hear?" Justin is having a hard time speaking but Zack gets it.

"I was the reason you got home safely last night." Says Zack. Justin looks around then passes out. "Justin? Juuuuustiiiiin.... JUSTIN! FUCKING JUSTIN!!!!!" Zack grabs the home phone and calls 911. 4 minuets later the ambulance comes and carry him off. "Justin...."