Where?

It's been 30 minuets. This is not normal. Zach goes to the door and Justin is gone. "Dan" Thinks zach. He gets in the car and takes off to Dan's house. He knocks on the door with all his might. "DAN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!! RIGHT NOW I MEAN IT!!" Zach is pissed. Dan opens the door looking like shit. "WHAT YOU ASSHOLE?!"
"Where is Justin?!"
"I don't know, I thought you knew, I mean, I don't care but,"
"JUSTIN IS GONE"
Dan shuts the door but zach opens it back up and sprints in looking for Justin. He is nowhere to be seen. "Fuck" Says Zack. "Okay bye fuckboi!" Zach gets back in his car and drives off. Zach calls Justin and he doesn't pick up. In fact, he called him 15 times and he never picked up. He calls 911 to report a missing boy. He gives every detail. He eventually drives back to Justin's house. Zach feels depressed. Like, REALLY depressed. Is Justin a hit and go? Zach looks at his clock. He has to get ready for his game. Zach plays cricket for fun. He drives home and gets ready. You would think it wouldn't take long but you would be surprised. Zach grabs his cricket bag and throws it in the trunk. He gets in the car and drives off. As he is driving, he sees these 2 people walking down the sidewalk. One looks surprisingly familiar. He looks closer. IT'S JUSTIN! But who is he walking with? Zach pulls over and runs to Justin. (Tries to atleast) and hugs him. "Where the hell were you?!?!" Justin pushes zach off of him and glares at him. "Zach I would like you to meet someone." Zach doesn't look happy. "Who is this gringa?" He asks. "Zack this is my husband, Aaron."

*Gringa- a English speaking person. (Thanks spanish class!)