Chapter 1, Introduction

You wake up to a faint yell from your mom saying "Wake up y/n your gonna be late for your first day of school!" She says in a demanding way. You sit up and rub your eyes. "One second mom!" you yell back. You stand up and walk to your drawer you open one and take some clothes out of it. (This should do) you thought. You put on the clothing and walk down stairs slamming the door shut."Moooomaaaaa can I please go tomorrow I don't wanna do school today!" You groaned. "Look darling I know you wanna stay home and never want summer to end. And so do I but....WAKE UP AND EAT YOU ARE GOING WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" She smacks you in a way that doesn't hurt but wakes you up. (Ugh I hate this.) You finish eating "Mom I-" Something cut you off. It was the bus ":O Sweetie the bus is here oh! let me take that plate now run along and have funn!" She said in a happy tone all of a sudden.
You walk over to the bus and get inside. You sit down and and smell something bad. You look to the right and then there is this kid who brought rotten milk as a prank and poured it on someone. "Hey thats not nice stop that!" You scream. He looks at you. (Oh crap well no wonder why middle school is bad.)

When you arrive at your school you stare at the sign and sigh. "Well here goes noting..." You walk in and see so many kids talking to each other its so noisy your ears could bleed. Everyone is staring at you while whispering "thats the new kid!? Her name was Y/n wasn't it? I don't know she's kind of a weirdo." (Holy crap I'm screwed in here this is gonna be the worst year of my life until everyone gets to know me.) You thought. You bump into someone "Gah! I am so sorry here let me help you up." A manly voice said. You look up and see a handsome face and you start to blush but cover it by looking down. "I'm Zac, and you?" You look up at him. "I-I-I'm I'm I-I IAMY/N!!!" He stares at you while laughing a bit."heh its okay take your time." You blush "I-I'm Y-Y/n.." He just stares at you with a shocked face while looking down at a paper. "I am so sorry! You are the new kid I am supposed to show you around the school! Here let me take your hand and show you around."

"O-Okay!" (Oh lord this is gonna be the best 2 minutes of my life!)

*Time skip*

"And thats all." Zac says with a smile on his face.

"I should get going to class you said it started near now."

Your right! Run along now!"

You walk to class.

--------------------------------------------------------

This is my first ever story in wattpad so don't expect it to be very good and stuff so tell me if you want more of this story.