Chapter 2, New School

*Time skip*
(Zac pov)
Class was over and I was heading to lunch until I met up with y/n "Oh hey y/n!" She turns around and stares at me. "Y/n?..." She shakes her head "Oh sorry, I zoned out for a bit." She says "Don't worry about it I do that all the time but it's mostly me daydreaming." I say. "Heh, well d-do you wanna sit together at lunch?" Y/n said it kind of nervously I just nod.

*Time skip*

(Y/n pov)

I sit and wait for Zac to get his lunch and sit next to me I can't believe he said yes! Then this other girl also sits next to me with Zac I just stare at her, she turns to me and I look away "Girl who are you looking at?!" She said. I just stay silent "Uh, Helloooo you there?" She waves her hand in my face and I slap it away."Youch! Okay that was rude can you just answer me?!" She says like she is getting angry I look at her and say " YES, YES I AM!" And I throw my tray at her face.. Everyone at lunch stays quiet. "FOOD FIGHT!" A boy says. Uh oh what did I just start. Everyone is throwing burgers cheese juice boxes and more I feel something grab me and pull me down. It was Zac! He pulled me under the table. (What a true hero) I thought. I peek and see everyone fighting for what seemed like hours. "Ugh where is a teacher when you need o-" "STOP FIGHTING" A demanding voice said. I sit back down and see a teacher. Yes! No more fighting. The teacher said that we can get a break and hang out. Someone taps me I look to the side and it was the girl I threw my tray at, I kinda felt sorry so I was gonna apologize "I'm sor-" she cut me off. "No need I should be sorry I was being bossy and wanted a answer sorry about that....." an awkward silence came. "Wanna be friends?" I said. She's shocked and then has the happiest face expression ever "YES GIRL BESTIES FOR LIFE! Oh wait where are my manners. My name is Lila! And you?" She asks "Oh me? I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you Lila I'm new here." I say she just stares at me until realizing " OHHHH YOUR THE NEW KID HA I FORGOTTT!"She laughs. I just stare with a 😐 face like I am not laughing what is so funny. "Whatever let's head back to class. So after we can finally go home." I say she stares at me and then smiles "Wanna go to my place afterwards!?" She says excited I didn't want to say no and lie but I wanna hang out with Zac but we aren't really friends since he never mentioned being friends with me. "Sure why not?" She smiles and walks away. What a nice girl.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Woah 504 words never wrote that many before. I'll make a new part if more people want it.