Chapter 3, New Student? Part 1

*Lila's pov*

I was walking until I see my best friend I quickly waved at her and was getting ready to end the day at school. It was raining outside " Great....how could this day get any worse!" I said some behind me said "I know right! Its so annoying." I look behind me its Y/n! My expression quickly changed to happy"Oh y/n! I am gonna be so happy when you get to my house!" I said very happily. She just stares at the ground. "Y/n?" My face turns into a sad face. "Well it depends if my mom wants that, she's very strict when it comes to those..." She says while looking back at me with a sad smile while rubbing the back of her head. I just stare at her and it becomes silent "just ask her if its a no then no." I say and gain my smile back while shrugging.

*time skip*

*Y/ns pov*

I open the door and throw my backpack on the floor and I'm soaking wet my mom just stared at me "so it was raining huh." My mom say to me. "Nooo mom I was at the pool." I say in a annoyed tone. "Anyways. I was wondering if I could go to my friends house today!?" I say my mom just stares at me with that one happy face then she grabs me and ruffled my hair " AWWW MY BABY GIRL MADE A FRIEND TODAYYY" She yelled . "MOM STOP YELLING EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU!!" I yelled back. She stops stares at me and laughs "haha 0kay I'll stop. I'm just so happy. Sure you can go sweetie you can even sleep over! Just take some clothes and be on your way!" She smiles at me after "Okay mom!" I walk up the stairs "Love ya! Anything to get me out of this house" you say while whispering the last part. " WHAT WAS THAT HONEY?"  She screamed " NOTING MOM" whew almost got caught there.

*Time skip*

*Lila's pov*

I was laying on my bed thinking of the same thing over and over 'Is she gonna come? Did her mom say yes!? No?! She isn't coming' so many questions but so little answers so I just sat and waited. After a while I heard a knock on the front door and I instantly ran down the stairs into the living room and opened the door and who was it? My friend!! "Y/n!!!" I hugged her really tightly and she said some words but I couldn't understand what she was saying. All I heard was "let.....e...o...I...cant....brea" like what was brea? But I let her go and grabbed her arm and ran up stairs with her.

*Y/n pov*
She just grabbed me and ran upstairs and took me to her bedroom and I can't even tell u how weird it was... it had a dark purple color as the walls and a lot of pictures everywhere she has a electric guitar like 5 different colored ones her bed was big and took most of the space it was pretty emo to me yikes...."Are you some kind of Emooooo or like I am so depressed girl?" She just stares at me like

"Are you some kind of Emooooo or like I am so depressed girl?" She just stares at me like

..........."Is. That. WHAT YOU  THINK OF ME!!!" She starts to tear up. She really does change emotions really fast. "Nonononononono! You got it all wrong I just meant that because of your bedroom!" Then she goes back to normal and says "oh." "Well I'm not I just like this kind of stuff. Are u blind or you can't see my shirt?" So annoying "N-" She cut me off. "So what is that bag for?!" She seems really excited about the bag. "Oh its just some clothes." Then she is just frozen. Then when I was caught off guard she quickly jumped and hugged me "I CANT BELIEVE IT YOUR STAYING OVER YAYAYAYYAYAYAYY!!!" How could this day get any. Worse......