Chapter 6, New Student? Last Part

(Lilas pov)
"Yeah. You totally aren't a baby.." Y/n replied in a sarcastic tone. "Okay Y/n. I'm totally gonna believe that." I replied. "Great!! Shouldn't we go to school now?" Y/n asked. "Duhh!!" I answered. We just got ready. I heard the bus and dragged Y/n with me.

(Y/ns pov)
New day, more suffering. I just hope I don't run into....."GAHH!!" I heard. Someone put gum in Lila's hair!! "Oh no!! Who did this!!" I asked. "WHO DO YOU THINK!! Obviously it's JAKE!!" Lila replied angrily. (Jake?? I don't remember a jake....is he new? Or....OH!!) "That damn bully!! I hate him..." I said. "Tell me about it..." Lila answered.

I heard footsteps walk up to us and.....oh no..

I know he looks kinda chunky but let me live bruhhh I cannot draw for nothin-

"Hey Losers!!" Jake said. "Ugh...and what do you want?" I asked. "Nuthin....heh..." He replied as he grabbed something from his backpack. "WHAT THE--"

(Lilas pov)
"JAKE ARE YOU CRAZY!! WHERE DID YOU GET A CEMENT BLOCK?" I yelled. "I stole it from my dad. Also I didn't even hit her that hard. She'll be fineee so stop being a baby about it, and leave me alone." He answered.
Y/n was knocked out cold. I'm so telling on him when we get to homeroom!!

I had to drag Y/n ALLLLL THE WAYYYY to the nurses office....When will life get easier 😪.

(Y/n's pov)
"Whuh....what happened??" I asked. "So uhm. You got hit in the head with a cement block. I'm surprised you aren't in a coma...or...something?" Lila replied. "I got hit by WHAT?!" I yelled. "A CEMENT block." She yelled back. "Where did he even-" I got cut off. "Okay Y/n your all set." The nurse said. "You may head to class now"
"Ugh....okay." I replied.

(Time skip)

While walking through the school I heard whispers about this "New girl" it's crazy how popular she became. I don't even know what she looks like...While saying all the thoughts in my head I didn't even notice I walked past my locker. I quickly sprinted back to it a little embarrassed if anyone saw that. That's when I met the new girl.

(Chole's pov)

"Ew. I just HAVE to be next to you. Just my luck..." I sighed. "What! I didn't even say anything!!" Y/n said. "Listen here N/n if you EVER talk to my boyfriend again I will make your life a living HELL!!" I yelled at her. She just looked at me in disbelief"And who's that?" She asked. "Jake...duhhhh" I answered. She just laughed. What a dumbass. "PLEASE- JAKE??? BAHAHAHA!!" She just kept on laughing. It got on my nerves. "UGH! I don't understand what's so FUNNY!!" I yelled at her and shoved her to the ground. Then I heard a voice from behind me and then I quickly sprinted away.

(Y/n's pov)

Seriously! I already hate that girl. I don't like know Jake! Whoever names their child Jake is basic as fuck!!..."Y/n!! What happened" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. "Huh?" I looked up and saw Zac....My heart skipped a beat by even looking at him. "Uhm-Uhm....H-Hi?" I said to him. He just looked at me all confused. "What happened over there?" He asked again. "Oh. That new girl pushed me to the ground..She already hates me and I've done nothing!!" I answered. "What....that's odd. Why did she do it?" He said. "Oh. Just because I talked to Jake. I don't even like him! He's crusty, dusty, musty-" I got CUT OFF. "Okay okay. I didn't ask how much you hated Jake. I asked why the girl pushed you, but thanks?" He replied. I just got embarrassed. Why am I such an idiot...
Zac helped me up and we went to the last class of the day.

I wonder if I'll ever see that girl again...I hope she doesn't ride the bus 😨

------------------------------------------------------------------
685 words!! That's a lot- anyways if some of yall still even read this I'm shocked. I decided to change the plot a little bit but yeah that's all. We got through the boring stuff. Now it's gonna get more interesting 😈/j