THIRTY- Used To Be

Can you even blame me girl,  for feeling like you threw it all away? I'mma let you crown your rebound king. But that ain't a thing
like we used to be. - Mindless Behavior

HEAVEN

My dad is ignoring mom big time. It's ridiculous. He acts like he never knew her. He won't even talk to her when it comes to the kids. He'll get me, Holland, or one of the triplets to tell her whatever she needs to know. He has a woman he fuck off with. I honestly don't know what they are. She always over there, like damn. She's a light brown colored weird looking woman. She resembles Lil Kim just a little though.

I'm tired of his ass being in a dump. Ever since she turned him down, all he does is wake up, smoke hella blunts, then drink himself to sleep. If his bitch is lucky, she gets about two minutes of dıck before he goes back to moping around with old love songs blasting throughout his house. I'm straightening his depressed ass out today.

I pull up to the gate then press ths button. "Welcome, Heaven." the guard says through the speaker, then opens the gates for me. I pull into his driveway then park. I get out and walk past his guards.  "Yall out here looking like yall protecting Obama. What type of gun is that?" I ask one of them. Both of them continue to ignore me, staring straight ahead.  I chuckle.  My dad's street soldiers are always on point.

I unlock the door with my spare key then walk in.  I shake my head. The smell of weed instantly fills my nose. His house always smells like weed even when he ain't smoking. That's how depressed he's been. He smokes that much weed.

"Daddy, where you at?" I yell throughout the house. I run up the spiral staircase. I look in his room. He ain't in there sleeping, surprisingly. I walk down the stairs where "You Girl" By: Shaggy and Neyo is playing throughout the house.

I chuckle. Him and mom love this song. He always said it reminded him of her every time he heard it.

I walk down to the weight room where the music's coming from.  I pull the door open then scream. "Daddy, what the hell?" I scream, rushing out of there. He was bench pressing with his hoe sucking his dıck at the same time.

That nigga is so nasty, it's sad. She walks out half dressed wiping his nut off her mouth. I mean mug her. "Who the hell are you? You always over my man house, gotdamn." she snaps. I raise my eyebrow.  "Bitch, I'm his damn daughter, first of all." I say. Dumb ass jealous hoes, I swear.

Her face turns red. "I'm sorry, he got so many hoes. Nice to meet you." she says, extending her hand. I stare at her hand in disgust. Wipe my daddy spėrm off your lips, I ain't shaking your hand. Bitch, move, gotdamn!" I snap, pushing her out the way.

I open the weight room then lock the door behind me.  "Sometimes giving second chances is easier than dealing with the fact

That once the trust is gone you can never get it back." he sings along to Lyfe Jenning's song Goodbye and nodding his head, smoking a blunt.  I could've sworn I saw a small tear roll down his face.

I walk over to him. "Daddy, we need to talk." I say. "What?" he dryly asks. My eyes tear up. I hate to see my daddy hurting so bad and to know that I can't change the pain he's feeling makes it even worse. Plus, he's such a robot, he hardly shows how he feels. He won't even talk about the shit cause his pride is so big. 

"Daddy, quit holding everything in and stop being so stubborn because your feelings hurt." I say. He cuts his eyes at me then hits his blunt. "Heaven, you don't know what you talkin' bout." he says.

"Daddy, your feelings are hurt and because you never felt anything like this, you shutting down and won't talk about it. Dad, honestly, everything you ever did is coming back on you. All those times she was ready to love you and you kept on ducking and dodging her doing your own thing came back on you." I say.