THIRTY EIGHT - I Miss You

DJ, JAY, & ERIC IN THE MEDIA.

Wondering if you're the same and who's been with you. Is your heart still mine? I wanna cry sometimes, I miss you -Aaliyah

JAYLEN

"Ay, ma, dad, imma be back in like an hour. Legend got a photo shoot and Abria want me to come." I tell them, walking into my dad's room. Abria obsessed with taking pictures of him for some reason. I got a good five thousand around my house and I keep plenty in my car.

My dad waves me off, glaring at the floor. "What's wrong with him, ma?" I ask her. "It's nothing. He's alright." she lies, fake smiling. "Don't tell me you going back to jail." I say. "No, he's fine, Jaylen." she says. "Aight, whatever you say, mane. Tyler left and went home." I say. "Shit. I forgot about him." she says. I shake my head. "Ion even know why you keeping him around. But bye, imma see yall later." I say, walking out the room.

Analya walks up to me and extends her arms. I promise to god I forget she seven sometimes because of how small and sweet she is. She such a spoiled, big ass baby.

I pick her up. "Wassup?" I ask, tickling her. She laughs then pushes my face. "I'm gone beat you up, Jaylen." she says, poking her bottom lip out. I laugh then kiss her forehead. "Ewwww!" she exclaims, laughing and wiping it. I start tickling her stomach, making her laugh and scream. "What? You don't want my sugar no more? You gone get this sugar today." I say, laughing and kissing all over her face.

"No! No sugar!" she screams, in tears laughing. I laugh. "You love me?" I ask. She nods her head. "I love you too, Princess." I say. "Can I go with you? Nobody wanna play with me because I'm too little and Ronnie is with his momma and Arique is with his grandma on his mommy's side so I'm bored." she whines. "No." I bluntly answer. Her eyes tear up then she slaps the shit out of me.

"I was just playing, yes you can come." I say, rubbing my jaw. This lil manly ass child hit like a nigga.

She smiles. "Quit playing so much, cave man." she says, pulling on my chin hair. "Analya, if you don't let my chin hair go I'll throw you in the pool." I threaten. She smirks then snatches it. "Fuck!" I yell. She starts screaming trying to get out my arms while I run outside. "No! No! Please!" she screams. I swing her tiny body in the air then toss her in one of the pools.

She comes up from under the water. "You play too much!" she screams, climbing up he stairs leading out the pool. I smile. "Give me a hug." I say. "No." she says, walking up the stairs to one of the water slides.

"Get down. Daddy didn't turn the water on the slides. You gone skin yo ass." I say, chuckling. She sticks her tongue out. I go pick her lil feisty ass up. My phone starts ringing.

"Wassup?" I answer. "Jaylen, where the hell are you? I'm waiting for you to start his damn shoot! You about to be paying $500 extra for making the photographer wait on your ass!" she snaps, then hangs up in my face. I call back. "Hurry up." she snaps. "Girl, staaaaawp. Sizzle." I say in a girl voice, then hang up. I did that shit just to piss her horny rabbit lookin ass off.

I fall out laughing. "Jaylen, you sound fruity." Analya says, laughing. "Hush. My baby momma getting impatient so hurry up and change out those wet clothes so we can go." I say, grabbing a clean towel off one of the lawn chairs. I wrap the Versace towel around her then lead her back into the house.

She yawns. "I'm sleepy. I'm about to take a bath and take a nap with mommy and daddy" she says, slowly walking up the stairs. "You want me to run yo water or you got it?" I ask. She stretches. "I'll get Chevy to do it for me" she says. "No hug?" I ask. She smiles then jumps into my arms. I hug her tight then put her down. She starts walking up the stairs. I pull my wallet out. "Ay, Naly, come here." I say. She turns around and walks back down here. I hand her two hundred dollars. "That's yours." I say. I pull four hundred dollar bills out. "Give King and Zaria two hundred each." I say. She smiles and nods her head. "What about Reshawd and Célina?" she asks. "They big kids. They don't get any." I answer, laughing. She laughs then hugs me and runs up the stairs. I chuckle then grab my keys off the table.

I just pulled up to the beach where Legend's photo shoot is. "Your ugly ass! About time you get here!" Abria snaps at me. "I'm here now, right? So shut up." I say, kissing Legend's forehead. "Daddy!" he screams, clapping. "Wassup, lil man? I missed you." I say, taking him out her arms. He smiles. "Beach." he says, pointing around. "Yeah, this is a beach." I say, nodding my head and smiling.

"Are you ready to begin?" the photographer asks. I look at her. Damn, she look so familiar but I can't even put my finger on it for shit.

"My bad, we ready." I say, taking my shirt off. She looks down, blushing. I chuckle. I get that reaction a lot.

Abria fixes the straps on her white swimsuit then adjusts Legend's white and gold Versace swim trunks. I pull my pants down then fix my swim trunks that match his. "Um... okay, let's start off with your handsome son." she says.

Legend walks over and picks up the sand bucket, posing and holding it. I laugh. "Yass, Legend, you better work!" Abria exclaims, clapping and laughing. My son love attention and cameras more than anything.

He tilts his head then slightly opens his mouth, doing his best gangsta face. I fall out laughing. "He got that from my daddy, on god!" I yell, dying laughing. Legend so OG.

The photographer laughs. "He is so cute." she says to me. I'm still trying to figure out where I saw her at.

Legend sits Indian style in the sand. I stand next to him, putting my hand on his shoulder like the photographer directed me to. I pick him up and take a picture like that. The photographer directs me to sit with my legs open in the sand, Abria between my legs with her legs open, and Legend between ber legs smiling.

We take a few more pictures. "I'm tired of snappin' up, Abria." I groan, picking Legend up. "We still haven't changed into our Louis Vuitton swimwear yet though." she pouts. "Can't we do this some other day? I ain't into photoshoots." I say. She sighs. "Fine. Kennedie, we'll finish some time next week. Jaylen, pay her." Abria says, grabbing her bag. She walks off holding Legend's hand.

My eyes widen. This can't be the first girl I ever fell in love with, the first girl I ever used my tongue on, or tried to start a family with. "Can't be." I say to myself, shaking my head.

She rubs her arm, nervously smiling. "Hey, Jaylen." she chokes out, wiping the tears out her eyes. All I can do is stare at her right now. I never imagined seeing her ass again, I never wanted to. She called me a while ago but a nigga didn't wanna hear that shit.

"Sup?" I dryly ask her. I look down. I can't even lie, she look way better. She looks healthy now and she got this natural beauty to her she didn't have at first. "Well... so, are you married to her now? I saw her ring..." she mumbles. I chuckle. "No." I answer. "Jaylen, I'm so sorry. I was so young and stupid back then. I'm not the same. No drugs, no alcohol, no lies, no getting used for sex. I'm clean completely and I'm celibate too. I've been celibate since we were eighteen. I'm not the same." she says. I shrug my shoulders. "Good for you." I say, not really giving a fuck. I'll never want her again.

"How have you been? I see Legend's all grown up. He's three, right?" she asks. "Why you asking me questions like we cool?" I ask. She bites her lips. "I'm sorry. It's not a day that goes by I don't miss you and Legend or regret decisions and wish I never did what I did. Jay, I know I messed up but I loved and I still love you. Can you look me in my eyes and tell me you don't feel the emotions you felt back then right now?" she asks, crying and staring in my eyes. I sigh. "Take care, Kennedie." I say, walking away.

She chases after me then wraps her arms around my waist from behind, laying her head on her back. "Jaylen... you know you feel all those emotions rushing back like I do. I miss having you in my life." she says, crying hard as hell on my skin.

I pull her off of me then lightly peck her lips. "I still love you." I admit, then walk away.

COMMENT 30
VOTE

WAS HE SERIOUS OR WAS ALL THAT A GAME??

HMM... YALL GONE SEE