FORTY TWO- Caught Prt. 2

"You got knocked over a hoe with a ran through pussy? Nigga, that's wack." - Prod

PROD

I let Eric sit in jail for three days for being a fucking dumb ass. He entirely too smart for a stupid ass decision like that. I'm pissed the fuck off and the only reason I ain't making his ass stay a month to learn his lesson is because Zaya cried and it hurt the rest of the kids.

I'm bailing him out now. I shake my head, watching all my sons walk in with some "Free Eric" shirts on. "Free my brother, bitch! Fuck the police! Imma kill a cop! Watch! " King screams at the woman, jumping on top of the counter.

Before I could get to him, Zaya snatched his ass down. "Hell naw, I'm taking you to the fucking car." Zaya snaps at him, taking her belt off. He long overdue for a whoopin too. "Just wait til I get on yo ass." I say, glaring at him while Zaya drags him out by his hair. Imma beat that nigga til his ass cheeks start sagging.

Eric walks out the back. All the kids start greeting him. He glares at me. "What took so long? Two days, dad? My goodness!" he snaps. I raise my eyebrow. "You grown but I'll still beat yo ass. Don't snap at me, shit. You got knocked over a hoe with a ran through pussy? Nigga, that's wack." I say.

He blows. Jaylen starts glaring at him then walks out the doors shaking his head. "What's wrong with him?" Eric asks. I shrug my shoulders then walk out.

I get in my car where Zaya finishing off whooping King. "I'm sorry!" he screams. "Drop yo pants." I demand, taking my belt off. His eyes widen. I glance at the window. "These mothafuckas fighting." I say, shaking my head, watching Jaylen and Eric beat the shit out of each other.

I get out then push them apart. "Cut it out! The fuck yall fighting over?" I yell at them. They start glaring at eachother, breathing heavily. "Tell him!" Eric snaps. "No, you tell him, nigga!" Jay snaps back on him. "Tell me what?" I yell, getting irritated. "That Jaylen set that whole fucking thing up just to see if I would really fuck her behind his back! This mothafucka mad cause he still love the bitch!" Eric screams, blowing.

I look at Jay. "That's disloyal." I simply say. "Man, whatever. He fucked her. That shit disloyal." he says. "Nigga, I'm the first one to ever fuck her! I introduced her to good dıck! I don't want her loose ass! You stupid as fuck for having feelings for her scandalous ass!" Eric screams. "How could you do this bullshit to me? I'm your brother, Jaylen! Who the fuck was there for you begging to get fucked in the ass by another man just so you wouldn't have to go through it? Me! Fuck you!" Eric adds, then storms off.

My head starts spinning. How the fuck he just gone run past saying something like that? I start feeling light headed, unable to stand up

TBC...

COMMENT 30
VOTE