NINETY FOUR- Slumped

Prod

I walk into the kitchen where Zaya is lighting the candles that are sitting on the bar counter top. She slams the lighter down then looks at me. "Boo? You looking at me for what reason?" she asks with an attitude. I ignore her, then grab her bottle of chocolate milk. I open it, then drink out of it. I don't even really like chocolate milk, I did that just to piss her off.

She slaps the bottle out my hand, making the milk splash all over the kitchen. "Who the fuck gone clean that up?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "Your ugly ass is. First of all, that belonged to me. Second of all, you know I hate when folks put they mouth all on my stuff, especially your random pussy eating ass." she goes off.

"Random pussy? I ain't ever ate nobody out but yo dusty ass. I can't say the same about your bi sexual on the low ass. You like bitches, and you fucked a man who sucked many dıcks in his days. I'm the one who should be scared to drink after you." I say.

She raises her eyebrow. "I am not bi sexual and I did not eat půssy in my life, that's not for me. Man, shut up. I'm surprised you ain't caught nothing by now." she says. "Yeah, right. Loose pussy ass." I say.

She freezes up. "Excuse me?" she asks. "You heard me. Loose ass. Loose as a goose." I say, laughing. Of course, I'm lying. It's always wet and tight, but she ain't winning this debate, period.

"Almond fucked me better." she says, shrugging her shoulders. "Like, seriously." she adds. "Yeah, I doubt it. Tandy a hoe, but her sex game way better." I say. "I bet it is. Go be with her and yall baby." she says. "That ain't my baby." I say, following her out the kitchen.

I start hearing screaming and cussing coming out the back of the house. I shake my head then head back there with her following. I walk into the back where Reshawd is all up in Emory's face, beating the shit out of him with a pistol. Zaya grabs him. "What the fuck goin on in here?" I ask.

"Ask his ass!" Shawd yells. Heaven and Holland walk in here along with the rest of my kids. "What happened?" Heaven nervously asks. Shawd looks her up and down. "Don't get exposed." he says.

"Exposed about what? What happened in here?" Zaya asks. Emory starts giving Shawd a pleading look as blood rolls down his face, and Shawd glaring his ass off at Heaven. "Yall gone have a staring contest or we gone solve this?" I ask, trying to put two and two together.

"Snitches get stitches. Remember?" Heaven asks Shawd, giving him a look. He narrows his eyes at her, then shakes his head looking defeated. Emory sighs in relief. "You know what, I can't let this go on. Holland, I walked in on Heaven and Emory fuckin'." he straight up says.

My heart starts beating fast. My daughters already grown on me, and now they having sex, and Heaven double crossing her own blood. "That's trifling." Zaya says. "Zaya, I love you, but you've done your dirt so don't judge me." Heaven says. Zaya laughs. "Yeah, right, you so dirty for this." Zaya nonchalantly says.

Holland walks out the room. "Go to yall rooms." I demand. All of the younger ones leave. "Shawd, Stay." I demand. I'm about to end this bullshit right now. Holland walks back in, then without warning, shoots Emory right between his eyes, shocking the shit out of everybody.

She shakes her head. "Fucking peasant, I don't need him. I knew we wouldn't last anyways. He wasn't the one cause he couldn't accept me for who I am. Daddy, you said that if he can't accept me and my flaws, he ain't the one." she simply says, staring at his dead body.

I start clapping. "Hallelujah, baby girl, I taught you well." I say, hugging her. She starts crying in my chest. "I hate him! I wish I could bring him back and kill him in a more painful way!" she sobs. I'm trying not to laugh. The only thing she regrets is not killing him in a different way. She so much like me.

"It'll be okay, Holland." Zaya says. I smack my lips. "Nobody asked you." I say, rubbing my daughter's back as she cries. She points at Emory's dead body. "Don't wind up like his ass for playing games with me. I should've slumped your ass like that a long time ago." she says. "But you didn't, and you won't, so shut up." I say, making Holland laugh.

"Holland, I'm so sorry." Heaven says. Holland pulls away from me. "I won't kill you cause you're my sister and I love you. But bitch, what you can do is get the fuck out my face before you wake up in a hospital bed in pain." Holland says. Heaven sighs, then begins to walk away. Holland taps her shoulder. Heaven turns around. Before she can say anything, Holland draws back and punches her dead in her face, knocking her down. She starts beating her ass and stomping her in the floor. I ain't breaking it up because Heaven need to pay the price of being disloyal.

"Okay, stop, that's enough." Zaya says, pulling them apart as they throw wild punches at each other. "Don't fight over no nigga." I say. "You deserved it though. Sit down and talk it out." I demand, pulling Zaya out of there.

She snatches away. "I can walk. Keep your paws off me." she says. "Imma put my paw on your pűssy." I say. "It's loose, remember?" she sarcastically asks, switching off on purpose. Fuck, now I gotta chase her