Chapter 2

Frost walked back into the cortex just as Cisco comes in with his notes.

"So how exactly are you gonna split two people who share a body?" Iris asked.

"Cloning. Genetic replication. Brain mapping." Cisco answered.

Cisco continued once looking at the confused looks on the faces of Team Flash.

"So basically, we'll create a clone or create someone who looks exactly like Frost, then Caitlin will go in a deep sleep overnight. Then after she's gone to sleep, we will take every single thing from Caitlin that is Frost and put it into the new body. But 2 things that we won't take away will be their telepathic and empathic abilities. Oh and we will also imprint Frost's powers to Caitlin so then we'll have 2 ICE QUEENS, BABY. WHOOO!" Cisco explained while all the excitement of him poured out and all of Team Flash listened intently.

"Wait so Frost and Caitlin will still be able to hear each other and still feel each others feeling. This is awesome." Ralph exclaimed as Frost blushed a little, not that it was noticeable with her powers.

"Yup so I can still protect Caity even when I'm in a different body." Frost answered

"Frost. I'll have powers too so once I get the hang of them, I'll be able to protect myself" Caitlin spoke.

"Well what's sisters if we don't have each others backs. Caity, I'll always do everything in my power to protect you."

"Right back at ya."

"So when will we start." Frost asked Cisco.

"Well hehe... You know how I said earlier that I was bored so you know I got bored again and I might have already made the body for Frost." Cisco replied

"For how long?" Frost asked Cisco.

"For about a week and a half." Cisco answered.

"WHAT!" Caitlin said in Frost's mind, giving her a little pain in her head.

"Whoa. So where is it and how come we didn't see it anywhere around S.T.A.R Labs." Frost said, rubbing her temples from the little pain Caitlin created for her.

"In my workshop. Right at the back. Where none of you guys could see. Do you want to see it and if you want we could get started?"

"Urm... Yeah ok. Sure." Frost answered as Cisco left the cortex to get the cradle with containing the body.

"So. We really doing this, huh." Caitlin spoke up inside Frost's head once the cortex was filled with silence as they were waiting for Cisco.

"Yeah. I guess." Frost replied.

"Who knew this would be how our day would turn out today. It will take a while to get used having our own body's. Well especially for you."

"Yeah. You already did before I came and invaded it so you don't need to worry."

"And I wouldn't change it for the world and you know what. I'm so used sharing a body with you over the years that I've forgotten what I was like to have my own body."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Really."

Then Cisco came in with a computer for the the brain mapping and a large bed type cradle which contained Frost's new body. It looked exactly like Frost now all it was needing was a certain ice queen living in it.

"Whoa. How'd you do that?" Iris asked, as everyone circled the cradle.

"On the Waverider. Nate told me about their fight with this future guy called Bishop or whatever. He cloned himself on the Waverider. So I got that clone idea from that." Cisco explained.