𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬=𝘠𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪?!

"Students! We have a great news for you all."
All students sat straight backed and listened carefully to her.
"So, this saturday you guys will be meeting to the biggest kpop band-"
"BTS!! YAY! WOOHOO! YIPPEE!"
"Don't cut off my words! Yeah so it is right its the Bangtan Sonyeondan. And also I know how some of this school girls and boys are so I want you all to wear clothes which are soft and not too revealing, also not the type of clothes to show your styles. Do not do any kind of flirt to them and be respectful, be happy. Rude behavior ones will be suspended for a week so carefully fit these words inside your brains. Now, anybody has any doubts?"

"Mam, can we bring gifts for them, please?"
"YES MAM WE ALSO WANT TO GIFT THEM!"
"YES MAM PERMIT US TO GIVE THEM GIFTS!!"
Whole class started screaming and making noises.

"STOP! OR I WILL TELL THE PRINCIPAL TO CANCEL THE FANMEETING!!"
Everyone shut their mouth and sit with pin drop silence.
"Yes you all can bring gifts for them. But look after your gifts. You things your responsibility so be responsible of your own things."
*bell rings*
"Ok class. Its after 3 days so remember my rules and the class may dismiss now."

The class exited with yay and yippee sounds and I was so so sooooo excited for the fansign! I never thought that this unique day will come to me ever. Teacher said we should we soft clothes which are not too revealing so I am already prepared for it. Tomorrow me and my dumbo will go for shopping. Yay!

-×-×-×-×-

Y/N
OH MY GOSH! YES!🤧😆

🥱gi
What happened?

Y/N
Guess what?
BTS ARE COMING TO MY COLLEGE!!😆😍

🥱gi
What? Wow thats cool babe.
You are so lucky.

(I was not knowing that Namjoon hyung had done the settings of our meeting with this college. Wow niceu! Now I can again meet her but why am I blushing dude?!)

Y/N
I thank to god! I thank to devil! I thank to fate for making this day come for me.🤧👍
Wait did u just called me babe😳🤭

🥱gi
What? Oh sorry its autocorrect😅
Yeah so um, do you play games?
Its ok if you dont play just asking u.

Y/N
No no don't be like that u have ur rights to ask me.
Yes I do play.

🥱gi
Oh🤩
Which games?!

Y/N
Among us, Minecraft and.......no this much only😅

🥱gi
Oh! Thats cool.
Will u mind if we both play Among us now?

Y/N
Sure!
Actually theres no one here and also I am getting bored so lets play.

🥱gi
Ok. The room code is CHQ8JDN
Seen

-×-×-×-×-

*1 hour later*

Doublebunny
Hey, I have some practice now so I will text you later. Bye.

Yourbishorsis
No probs. Bye.

I closed the game and laid on my bed with my hands up. Its my habit to lift my hands in the air for no reason. I am confused about what should I gift them. How about a jacket? No it will be odd like someone is giving clothes to their boyfriend. Ok I will think about this later now its dinner time.