𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥!

Mina's POV:-
I got notified about their relationship which was trending on the Twitter and it made me grow more jealousy and hatred abt that bitch. Hybe just contacted that bitch to come here. Guess she will get scolding hehehe!

"Hello sir I got a text from the Hybe labels, may I come in?"
Yes its her voice! Yes come in bitch ur most welcomed here!
"Yes miss Y/N, come and take a sit."
She silently comes and sits on the chair. I better dust it after she exits from here cuz I dont want her dirty ass spreading dirt wherever she sits.
"So, you checked the twitter page and news from Dispatch, right?"
"Yes sir I read it."
"You know the consequences that an idol can't date nor he/she can be in a relationship."
"Ya sir I am aware about these rules and regulations. I apologize to cause a trouble and also for almost ruining Jungkook's care-"
"First listen."
His cold voice shuts her ugly mouth. Finally!
"You don't have to apologize for this. I will permit you about making your relationship public because you both have already kissed and the press has already the proof about your relation and its obvious for anyone. I permit you to be in a relation."
Wait wha-
THIS MAN NEEDS SOME LESSON! HOW CAN HE- OH GOD JUST KILL HIM!
"I am glad to hear this sir. Thank you so much."
"Your welcome and be careful about saesangs and other toxic armies. You may leave."
"Ok sir. Sure I will."
She had a smile of joy and went from here. Thank god she went. This is not right! Why he did this? Why he had to permit that mf? She don't deserve this. Ugh, no problem I have many ways to torture her. Let the game continue till her last breath and then he is forever mine.

End of Mina's POV:-

Doo do do do dooo do do dooooo~
Don't mind my cheers.
I'm sooo happy that Hybe gave me permission about this. Mina was looking so angry that she will pounce at me any time but BITCH WHO CARES! I CAN TELL EVERYONE HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE! *rinnngg riiiinggg* Why you gotta interrupt the moment? Oh its Baekhyun!

Y/N! I heard that are famous on social media!
Bitch! I am famous and also guess what? The kiss pic of me and JK leaked and what Hybe did? Guess guess!
They might have told you to break up, or am I wrong?
OFC YOU ARE BAE! THEY GAVE ME PERMISSION! WOOHOOO!
Are you joking?
Not! Not, NO! I. AM. NOT. JOOOOKING!
Wow baby! Now I want a party ok?
Nah nah, give me mone-
Cmon you have your daddy to pay now I don't want to hear any no from ya.
D-d...daddy?
Yes! Jungkook your daddy! Okkie imma leave now or else my girlfriend will ban sex for a week. Byee.

Call ends....did he just called him daddy? Whatever, he won't keep his mouth shut when it comes to party. Again wastage of my money.

*knock knock*
I opened the door and saw Jungkook all sweaty.
"Let me in. Fast or else those bish will...."
I pulled him in and shut the door.
"Thanks. Mrs. Jeon."
"YAA JUST...GO!"
He makes a pouty face. You shit, I know how to slap that pout off your face!

 You shit, I know how to slap that pout off your face!

~

JK-NOONA SEE Y/N will beat me!🥺

She won't, my crackhead!

~

"On your netflix cuz we will watch some good movies today. AND ALSO PREPARE POPCORNS!"
"OKK!!"
All movie preparation done! Now I have to wait for him.
He came after some 5 minutes or I don't know but he came ok? He sat beside me and hovered his hand around my neck. He taps my shoulder indicating me to start the movie. I turned the tv on and the movie we desired was playing now.

Time skips.....
After 30 mins.....
The movie will be over as 45 minutes were remaining. The main lead takes his wife to a beach and I know which scene will come.....ofc the kiss one. 𝐻𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑠𝑒𝑐 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑙. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 finally! Finally the heated moment ended quickly. I turned my head to see Jungkook and he was already biting his lips at the scene. Oh, silly me, I did not noticed his hands were on my bare thighs and it were near to my core. I quickly looked away to not to make him grow needy over me more or else the heated scene will come in real life to me. 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜. 𝐻𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠. Shit! This is making the real situation more worse. Jungkook's hands went under my thigh and it tickled a bit.
"I will be right back."

"Should I stop the movie?"
"N-no. No need."
I somehow escaped from the situation. Hush.....this was awkward for me. If I was with a girl or alone I'd survive that. But, unfortunately, Jungkook made me turn on a bit. The way he slides his hand under my thigh and that tickling sensation sent me shivers down my legs and on my hands.
"Y/N? Come quickly here's the funny scene starting!"
Jungkook calls me from the hallroom where we were sitting.
"Just 2 mins."
I heard footsteps approaching here and now I heard the knocking on the door.
"Y/N come fast babe. What you doing in there?"
"Nothing Kook."
The door handle was twisted down and the door opened. UGH! SILLY ME! WHY I DIDN'T LOCKED THIS DAMN DOOR! AAAHHH!!
He locks the door and towers above me making me feel so small under him. (Dwarf bitches🤧🖐)

"Lets go or you wanna stay?"
His raspy voice making me more turn on.
"Come on dear, we have to complete our movie right? Or should I help you in the thang you were doing here?"
He whispers his second Q in my ears making me shiver more.
"Tell me what you want princess, I am here to give you."
His hands lands on my shoulders then he slides it down. He picks my hands and wraps them around his neck. The distance between our face was just some centimeters. Gosh I want to kiss him badly now as I am already turned on, no going back Y/N!

"Princess, answer my question I asked you. Or should I make you answer it?"
He caressed my cheeks with his finger, then goes down till my jaw and makes me look right in his eyes.
"J-jungkook, I.."
"Spill it."
That killer seduction he is giving me....fuck it.
"Fuck you Jeon!"
I wasted no time to kiss him deeply. He too kiss me back. He taps my waist gesturing me to jump on him. He pins me to the wall and continues to kiss me. He's the one to break the heated kiss and starts to give hickeys to my neck and collarbone. As he bites my sweet spot I moaned in his ears and he marks his love bite right there.

Ok, guess the scene is coming in real life.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT CONTINUING THE PART AS I DON'T WANNA WRITE FURTHER FOR SOME PRIVACY......
_______________________________________________________________________
Bish....i dunno why this part was a good turn on.....hehe just kidding....😅
.
.
.
Enjoy reading my hoes...i-I mean Armies😃