𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

Today was the 5th day of vacation, Jungkook and his hyungs were free so he called me to meet him and other members in person. I don't mind but....what should I wear? Am I pretty enough? Wait are my pimples gone or....? Do my hairs stink or are my hairs sticky? I wore this and went to meet him.

"Hello Y/N we met again!" Jimin said while shaking our hands and then embraced me in a friendly hug

"Hey Jimin. Hello everyone nice to meet you all again!"
"You look so cute dear." Hoseok says while beaming his sunshine smile which was way brighter then my future.

"T-thanks Hobi."
"Whose your bias?" Taehyung asks while getting excited to know.
"Its Jimin but hey, I am OT7 biased!"

"Hehe I knew because the way u were blushing that day." Jimin said flirting. I swear this man really got no jams. He knows how to make armies flustered in the spot.

"Yeah so can we have a tour of our place please?" Jungkook clears his throat and pulls my hand like a baby is tugging a mom's hand. Shy mode on.

"Its our lunch time so lets lunch together and then we can show our studio and all." Namjoon says as he does his lil jumpie.
"I want to sleep." YAA NEVER EVER TAKE SLEEP WORD INFRONT OF ME OR I WILL REALLY SLEEP WHERE I AM!

"Yaa lets go to lunch or I will get sleepy." I pulled on Jungkook's hands and he guided me to their room. We both were slow running by holding hands with each other's but then stopped. It was a girl or u can say a lady who was looking hot. She was wearing a tight blouse and her high waist shorts were showing some butt. Woah she is really hot.
"Hey Kookie who is this?" She says while rolling her eyes at me. I swear I never met any rude person. I want to punch her because she rolled her eyes but also at same time I'm respecting her as she is a company member.

"Oh, noona meet Y/N, Y/N meet my noona. She makeovers me and helps me to get ready."
"Oh hey Y/N. How you doing?"
"I am fine miss how are you?"
"Oh me? Well I am always happy with my Kookie as he always makes me happy." She pressures the word happy and says like she doesn't have any interest in me to talk.

"Noona I am in a hurry so see you later."
"Hey wait, can I have a talk with Y/N? Its just I want to see whether she is good at any work or not. And her hairs are good so I want to try a hairstyle on her." He paused for a moment and then looks at me.

"Y/N u want to go with her?"

He says. He eyed me to not to go but lets see what happens so I agreed to him that I want to. He pulls me by my waist and hugs mea and pats my back. He whispers something which was not audible properly. Then he leaves me with her alone and moves to where he wanted to go.

She forces a smile and and leads me to the dressing room.
"So hey again bitch."
"Bitch? What did I do?"

"Stole my Kook. How clingey you were to him. Eww, I also know that you might have had sex with him by seducing him don't you? You pathetic bitch!" I was in a deep shock that the way she insulted me.
"What? Are you serious? No! We met by unknown numbers and why so you even care about this?"

"Why do I care? Because, the way he was seeing you. You just ruined my relationship with him. You are a disgusting being! You are distracting him to love you not me. It was going all ok but u slut came in his life and now he barely even talks and sticks tk the phone. Thats why I thought that something fishy is there. You are nothing just a pathetic creature. You are ugly! Look at yourself, you got chubby body, your lips ugh just don't talk and your body? Eww! Disgusting! He needs a perfect body like me who has big booty and tits, who is slender not a fat like you!"

Tears formed into my eyes. Her every harsh words affect me. Every word triggered me, I think, I think I ruined their relationship. She is right why will he even look at me I am really disgusting. I wanted to fight back but her words took control of me that I stood there with teary eyes. I was helpless, I don't have the strength to fight back. I am weak. Ahhh my head is paining due to overthinking.

"You know what? Whatever you are doing is really bad and this is a warning if you ever tried to touch him then I will break your hands. If you ever saw him then I will black your eye and if you ever contacted him then I will put a case that you were harassing him. And I know how to do it so get the fuck out of here and never to show your disgusting ugly face here ever again! You know what? Don't even live in this city just get transferred to else where and this is the best thing. Now, go back to your fucking house."

I am getting ,ore and more weak in front of her. She held my hairs and pulled a strand and then left my hairs. She looked at me with hatred and disgust. I can't live in this world full of hatred. I want to end my life. I ran to the door and Jungkook was there sternly looking at her then softens his eyes at me. I don't want him to see me cry for a silly thing which she did so I pushed him away and ran to where I don't know.
"WAIT Y/N!!"
I did not look back and closed the door behind me with a loud shut. I sat in a corner and cried silently. I heard the door banging and yelling my name to open the door but no. I won't! I don't want to face anyone with my face.

"Y/N JUST OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR!"
"L-leave me alone Mr. Jeon! Please."
He twisted the door knob and rushed in. He ran to me and tried to held me but I pushed him away again.
"Just leave me Jeon you are wasting you time on me. She was right I am really nasty, I am ugly that no one will want to love me."
"No Y/N no. She is just jealo—"
"No she said the truth Jeon! Why are you even here for me? Why don't you end the friendshi—"
He hugged me tightly in his warm embrace and pat my head.
"You think I will believe every word she says? Y-you think that I will hate someone by their looks and all? You think that I hate your kind heart? Your beauty? You body? All of you? You are perfect! A perfect girl! You deserve to be loved baby. She is jealous because she is not getting the true love, she is jealous because I got the prettiest girl in my life! Y/N, I really love you alot so please just stop saying all those words to make you vulnerable more. I-I love you baby."
Did he just confessed me? Di‐Did he just returned the love to me? No I'm daydreaming again this is not true.
"Tell me that I am daydreaming. Y-you really love me?"
He held my waist and brought me closer to him. He press his fingers under my chin and makes me look in his eyes.
"Jeon Y/N, I really love you!"
After completing he pecks my lips and hides his face in my neck. I swear I never got blushed 10x harder in my life. An idol really confessed his love to me this sweetly like.......I want to be dead right now. He even pecked my lips I wanna scream loudly AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
"I love you too Jungkook."

He pins me to the wall and kisses me. I cupped his cheeks and kiss him back. My heart was beating like crazy. He breaks the kiss and gives sloppy kisses to my neck. I tilt my neck to give him more access as he continues to kiss it. He sucks my collarbone which made me moan in a low tone. After making a purple spot there he leaves it with a kiss.
"Love you my angel, I don't want to lose you and never to believe in her words from now on ok?"
"Ok K-Kook." I shyly look away because of what just happened here.
"And you know what? I really wanted to make a hickey there to let all know that you are mine Jeon Y/N."
He whispers in a deep voice in my ears and trace my body with his fingertips. Oh my, this feels so hot.
"YAA don't say this, I am hungry so can we please eat something?"
"How about I eat you here?"
"NOO YOU PERVERT LETS GOO!"
I slapped his chest lightly and looked else where. Boys will always be pervert at any time. I thought he came to comfort me but I got a small heated moment with him. But at least I also got to know that he loves me back which made all my emotional vulnerable state vanish away.

Then we went to eat lunch and then we explored the new Hybe building. Then he drops me to my house and decides to live with me for a day to take care of me.
_______________________________________________________________________
I.
I don't know why I had to add an amateur smut here. No its not a smut just a little smut like this much little🤏 ok?