𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

Mina's POV:-
Huh. She really wants to steal him from me. Does she knows how she looks? Bet she never uses a mirror. Eeww I really hate her.

When she exited from this room I heard my Kook calling for her. I tiptoe-follow them and was watching them from the door gap what was happening. Oh yeah lets see what Jungkook does. If he scolds or insults her then I will be so so happ—
"I love you Y/N."
Did, did he just, proposed her? Did I overheard something? Am I daydreaming a nightmare? I slapped myself and pinched my cheeks and the pain was real. THIS IS REAL! NOOO MY LOVE! But, he might have proposed her because he felt pity.
Why are they getting closer? No don't tell me they are about to kiss. WHAT THE HECK HOW CAN HE KISS THAT UGLY BITCH?! Means this is real that they both love each other. No I can't see this.

I am really raged up like I just want to kill someone! I- I want to kill her, torture her. I should be the one to get a sweet kiss from my boo. I am richer than her, I am the prettiest woman every man desires, I have that alluring body to make any man lure at it. And she? A fat disgusting ugly girl. She does not even has big tits and all. You started this game Y/N, now I am already in so just see what happens. Just see what time brings you and for sure you will never regret of being dead.

Hahhhaaaaahahhaaa*imagine how will a psycho laugh😅*
End of Mina's POV:-

"Babe u want something to eat?"
"No. I...am ok."
He came and sat beside me.
"Y/N, see whatever that bitch Mina said about you was totally wrong. Are you avoiding the food because of her words?"
I deeply sigh.
"Yes. She said I am ugly and fat I am not suitable for you. Maybe I must have gain some weight?"
"Tsk. No you are not. There are many girls who have a stick-like body but I don't want them. I want you. A cute fluffy body with whom I can lay my head on it as my pillow. And from my viewpoint those sticks are weak in bed but not you."

This perv. I swear if he says another dirty word then he is out.
"Koo are you serious? Like are you all boys like this? I never saw my bae behave like this he is so obedient and cute to me."

"Say about him one more word and you are punished."
"Ok ok sorry I won't. Ok I will leave all this body care now please bring me Kombucha. I really love what you drank I had a huge stock but it got finished in 3 days with the help of Baekhyun."
"NNOOO MY KOMBUCHA! I TOLD ARMIES NOT TO AND EVEN SCOLD TH–"
"No you did not scold them. Your scolding is tiny, like a baby."
"No I am a man not baby. Don't baby me here you are the one."
"No you!"
"You my baby!"
"You!"
"Oh I am baby right? Get ready."
"For wha–AHHH KOOK HAHAHA N– HAHAHA."

He tickled me all over the body and I hate tickles. Once Bae also tried to tickle me but got a flying kick across his cheeks. I flew my legs in the air and it was difficult for me to breath so I kicked in the air and then I don't know where I hurt him.

"Argh, y-you just.....aah this really hurts bad."
"Oh my god are you ok? Where did my legs hurt you?"
"Your legs hit my nuts. Aahh the pain."
"Oh my god. What should I do what should– can I bring ice?"
"No it will get hard! I-I mean it will get cold and I don't like when someone puts ice on my body. Leave it now the pain will fly away."
"Fly away? U mean to say the pain got healed. I remember someone was saying that he is a man not a kid so?"
"Eh that uh YAA! U wanted ur food right? Wait lemme cook for you."

He went in the kitchen and I don't know I should trust him or not but lets see. What if my kitchen burns? No he won't do that. Will he?

*time skips*
*few mins later*
"Baby see what I made."