Ch.13

March 19 3:06pm
The bell has just rung I'm outside waiting on Jacob to get out of the school now. We've become really good friends over talking to each other from and to school. My back was facing the school when I felt two arms come up behind me and pick me up. I squealed a high pitched scream.
"Jacob put me down", I said while banging on his chest.
"Hmm I don't think so", I could just here the smirk on his face.
"Ughh please I'll do anything."
"Anything."
"Yes anything just please put me down", I begged, already feeling very uncomfortable.
"Go on date with me", he said with the calmest voice ever.
"What?!"
"You go on a date with me", he told me acting like I was five. "Please, I'll put you down, all you have to do is say yes."
I thought for a moment and finally I said," fine now put me down."
Jacob squeezed me to his chest and the. Put me down on my feet gently.
   We finally reach my house and Jacob gives me one last hug, and says "See you at 6?"
"Yea 6 is fine." I said and we went our separate ways.
~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*,*,*,**,*,*~*~*,*,*,*,*
Heyy sowy it's late and short y'all just have to deal with it because I can't type on my phone for a long time and I am bad at remembering to update all my books. Anyways I'm thinking about changing Jacob's name so if y'all have any ideas please comment them if I pick one of y'all's then I give you the credit but I just need a new name.
~C🍪🍪kie M🍪nster