Chapter 2

"No! No wait I-" Izuku hiccupped. Izuku was panicking his brain fuzzled.

Bakugou, Mina and especially Shinsou was shocked. They didn't know how to react, their friend was self-harming.

Shinsou was the first to recover.

"Midoriya..." Shinsou got up from his sitting position, reaching out to Midoriya. Izuku didn't look up at all, salty tears dripping off his face. Looking down at the ground still, lost in his own thoughts. Being snapped out of it as Shinsou had spoken up.

"You know what, I can't talk to you guys right now." Izuku turned away, he couldn't even look at his friends anymore.

He didn't think they would use their quirks on him for this.

It was supposed to be a harmless game.

Just to get to know each other and especially Shinsou.

See they're not real friends...

'Shut up!'

He was too overwhelmed with his emotions, he was about to run out before being abruptly by a taller figure. Aizawa-sensei.

Izuku couldn't help to look up, his face still puffy from tears.

"What's going on in here?" Aizawa looked down at Izuku, seeing the tears and the fear in the kid's eyes.

'Problem child? What's going on?' It broke Aizawa to see Izuku in this state.

Izuku didn't say anything, he brushed past Aizawa, towards the door. Desperate to get out of the suffocating room.

Shinsou got up and dashed to Izuku. Pushing past Aizawa, reaching out to him again.

"Wait, Midoriya..." Shinsou called out in desperation.

"Shinsou?" Aizawa felt the tension in the room, and it was anything, but pleasant.

'What's going on here?'

"Do you guys have something to tell me?" Aizawa glared down at the two other occupants in the room. Bakugou and Mina.

As they looked guiltily at the floor before looking at each other. They locked eyes for a few seconds as if holding a silent conversation between them. They made a silent agreement before speaking up again.

"Actually-" Mina looked like she was on the verge of tears, but held them back, looking just as guilty as Bakugou.

"We do." Katsuki finished.

They started from when they had started to play the game, to when they had used Shinsou's quirk on Izuku when he didn't want to answer a question. They stated it was meant to be harmless, they didn't mean to find out something so...so...horrific. They hadn't mention what yet. As their minds were being trampled over, not thinking clearly.

Aizawa was in disbelief and shock from what he was hearing.

And they were clearly not finished explaining.

--------------------------------------

Author

I have nothing to say so I don't know why I bother putting an author section at the end.

Well, Cya ❤

(433 words)