Chapter 4

Shinsou let his eyes drift to next to his head, there was a crater through the wall right next to his head. Shinsou was internally freaking out, but remained his cool, he wanted to get through to Izuku.

"I told you to leave me alone." As Izuku picked Shinsou by the collar, lifting the boy who was once on his knees up slightly on his toes, but not fully standing up. Izuku's eyes were full of rage as Shinsou continue to stare in them.

"And, I won't miss next time." Izuku threaten as he turned away.

'What am I doing?'

They wouldn't want to be friends with someone so violent...

They wouldn't want a monster like you...

You hurt them, you monster...

You disgust me, they're probably just as disgusted...

Say goodbye to your little friends, you bitch...

'What have we done?' Shinsou couldn't finds words, standing there speechless. Watching his friend beginning to walk away and Shinsou could only watch, watch the damage he created. If he hadn't been so nosy.

He didn't know how to get through with Izuku. Find the right words to apologise for being so stupid and not realising how uncomfortable Izuku was.

"Damn it. I'm so sorry Izuku. I didn't mean it." Shinsou continue to whisper under his breath repeatedly blaming himself and apologising to Izuku.

However the boy was long gone. He almost couldn't stop the tears that threaten to escape.

"I'm sorry."

---------------------------------

Author

Sorry this was so short ._.

Well Cya ❤

(236 words)