Chapter 6

Izuku's POV-------

I ran down the hallway. The tears were still falling down my face, I couldn't stop it.

I just hurt Shinsou.

What am I doing?!

How can I even be a hero?

I knew it, someone like me could never become something amazing like a hero. Why does he always mess up? What's wrong with him?

He knew he had a problem, he never figured it out, but he knew something was wrong with him. Always different with everyone else being the outcast. The misfit.

Why could he never just fit into the mould society made for him? Well if he did, than he was nothing, but in the dirt. Ha.

He choked on his own tears and sobs, he tried to keep quiet.

It wasn't his fault, right? Yeah, it wasn't his fault.

His classmates shouldn't have forced him if he didn't want to. He was getting so irritated. Everything seem to rub him the wrong way. He hated everything and he just needed to go outside and get some air.

He looked behind him.

"Those jerks, when will they learn enough is enough." Izuku huffed, but it was more of just a croak and sob. He didn't care about those bastards. He turned away and walked away.

----------Meanwhile with Shinsou, Mina and Bakugou----------------------------------------

Bakugou threw Shinsou which knocked the wind out of him.

It hurt. It felt like the burning pain he experienced after a terrible beating from his bullies.

Bakugou glared down at him. His eyes were on fire, he burnt hatred into Shinsou. And he hated it, hated the feeling of that hatred because it told him that it really was his fault.

His expression was nothing, but hate and anger and it almost made Shinsou want to flinch away. But he suppressed the urge to and stared back. It was hard to just stand his ground.

Bakugou grabbed his collar again and looked like he was going to strike, but prominently stopped himself. He let go and just stared down upon Shinsou. Just like he had with Deku, but it wasn't Deku.

Deku was useless and worthless, but he was staring at a villain.

It wasn't much different, except for the fact Deku wasn't a bloody villain.

It was the hero's job to teach the villains a lesson, right? Yeah. Bakugou hadn't got involved, he didn't hurt Deku. This villain did.

He did nothing wrong. He was going to become the number one hero, he had an amazing quirk.

He only bullied Izuku because he was protecting him. He was just getting Izuku to stop his ridiculous dream, it was the job of the strong to take care of the weak. Plus Izuku would have just gotten in the way. He just watched, though he would have intervened if he knew Shinsou was going to do that.

He looked at Shinsou, who held the same expression as stupid Deku, except it was more determined. Was this bastard looking down at him?!

Did this extra think he was better than him?!

Bakugou couldn't see or ever see the fear behind those eyes, but it didn't matter.

"Damn extra, why did you make him say that?!" Bakugou snarled, slightly growling. Shinsou picked himself up from the ground.

Shinsou was so raged. This asshole was actually blaming him for everything. Him? Make Izuku say stuff? Sure he used his quirk, but Bakugou basically made him do.

He asked him do it.

Shinsou felt a surge of anger. This asshole! He didn't get to say this shit like he didn't do anything.

"Don't you dare blame this all on me!" Shinsou pointed accusingly at Bakugou, hitting the other in the chest. He yelled, his eyebrows furrowed in anger. He still had the red puffy eyes that seemed to mix with his eye bags.

Bakugou hadn't even cried. He didn't care did he? He didn't, he just looking an excuse to get Shinsou kicked out. To beat the shit out of him.

"Guys, stop fighting. I think we should help find Midoriya." Mina intervened the two, he voice cracking and wobbled.

They stopped and all agree to look for Izuku.

"I'm sorry Izuku. I didn't mean it, please just at least apologise." Shinsou mumbled under his breathe. He started to speed walk down the hallway.

-----------------

Author-

There you go...:)

Welp, to the next time we meet. 

Cya ❤

(Words 699)