you already knew! You idiot!

꧁𝟙 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣꧂

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

It's been a week since the boys were over and today Max and I fly back to our house in the Netherlands so we can go by his parents real quick because they have some kind of surprise for me. I know it was my birthday 2 weeks ago and we haven't seen them so I think it's something with that. I packed my last things in my suitcase before closing it.

I was completely ready to go making sure I wasn't uncomfortable in my clothes but still looked presentable for the paparazzi that would be there

I was completely ready to go making sure I wasn't uncomfortable in my clothes but still looked presentable for the paparazzi that would be there. I placed my McLaren cap on my head and walked towards the door where Max was already stood waiting for me with his bag and suitcase. He was so smiley and I don't know why.
Olivia: "why are you so smiley?"
Max: "you will find out when we're back home."
I gave him a confused look before we checked out and went to the car. We drove to the airport and got our stuff out of the car. Within seconds flashes from camera's were around us. We smiled and waved at people and signed some of the stuff from fans. We then went inside of the airport where we were stopped multiple times for pictures but we didn't really care.
———————————————————————————
After we finally landed and got our suitcases we drove towards Max his childhood house straight away. He got more and more excited and by the time we were there he was almost exploding.
Olivia: "Your scaring me! Your never this excited or happy! Tell me! What is it?!"
Max: "almost!"
I rolled my eyes as we got out of the car and walked inside.
Olivia: "hello hello! Your favorite F1 girl here!"
Max: "your the only-"
Olivia: "shush! Don't finish that!"
Within a second Jos, Sophie and Victoria were hugging me before they hugged Max.
Max: "the worst thing is that I'm their son..."
Olivia: "sorry not sorry for being more fun."
After we all said hi we walked into the living room sitting down. Within a minute Sophie pressed a canvas in my hand with the back facing upwards. I looked at her confused. I turned it around and started scanning the paper inside it. My eyes started getting watery and before I knew I was crying. I looked up at them all smiling at me.
Olivia: "no way!"
Victoria: "YES WAY!"
I looked back at the paper. They wanted to adopt me. I was already an adult but I didn't have parents anymore something I have missed so so long.
Jos: "you want to join the family?"
Olivia: "Yes! Of course!"
They handed me a pen and I signed the paper. Making me Olivia Madelyn Verstappen. I stood up and hugged Max.
Olivia: "you already knew! You idiot!"
Max: "love you to... sis."
After we celebrated it with a dinner Max and I went to our own house. I was laying in bed and scrolling thru Instagram. When I decided to post that I was know a Verstappen.

Liked by Max Verstappen and 2 million others@oli

@oli.Verstappen: ya looking at the newest Verstappen member! Now I can officially call my homie ma brotha😌🖐🏻!
———————————————————————————

Verstappen: ya looking at the newest Verstappen member! Now I can officially call my homie ma brotha😌🖐🏻!———————————————————————————

Liked by Oli Verstappen and 3,5 million others
Max.ver: from now on my legally sisterrr!!!
———————————————————————————
Within a few minutes there were articles about it all over the internet. I was watching a movie with Max when I heard my phone pling. I took my phone to see Lando texted me.
———————————————————————————
Lando

Lando:
Your a Verstappen for real?!

Oli:
Yess! I signed the paper today!
So legally I am Max's sister now!

Lando:
Wauw that's amazing!
So happy for you!

Oli:
Thnx Lan!
———————————————————————————

I looked at Max who had been happy the whole evening ever since I signed the paper.
Olivia: "weird to think we're officially family from now on..."
Max: "nothing is gonna change much. We know each other for over 7 years already and besides that we saw each other as family already only now you are really family and I get to be more protective."
Olivia: "god no! Not overprotective please!"
Max: "maybe a little."
Olivia: "a little?!"
Max: "maybe."
We laughed at each other and went on with watching the movie. After the movie finished we both went off to pair rooms to get some sleep.
———————————————————————————
A/n: just watched the qualifying for Paul Ricard GP (France GP)! So excited for tomorrow! I'm a Max fan so very happy with his pole position!