I know you are Olivia.

꧁𝙼𝚊𝚡'𝚜  𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

After the press conference I walked towards the roof. I walked out and saw her sitting she had her eyes closed while she listened to music. The sun was lighting up her face and I could see her summer freckles starting to show. You couldn't see them if you didn't know that she had them but I know she has them. I sat down next to her and placed one of her airpods in my ear. Her eyes opened and she gave me a assuring smile. I returned the smile and then she let her head rest on my shoulder. I know she doesn't like to talk about things like this and it's most important to first give her space and then comfort her by your presence. The sun made our skin warm up. It was a comfortable warmth, one that doesn't make you sweaty. I felt my phone vibrate and looked to see Lando texted me asking if she was alright. Olivia had her eyes closed once again. I texted him that I didn't really know but that she looked calm and I just needed to wait till she says she's alright or starts talking about it. He kept texting where we were and stuff. I put my phone on silent before letting my head rest on hers. I sighed and started listening to the music.
Olivia: "I'm okay Max."
Max: "I know you are Olivia."
Olivia: "then why are you here?"
Max: "making sure Lando doesn't intrude your space with talking cause that's the last thing you want."
Olivia: "thank you."
Max: "always Ol.... Always...."
We both went silent and stayed sat where we were. After I guess 2 hours the sun started to set and we stayed watching. I hadn't had looked at my phone since Lando texted me before and so did Olivia. She had these relaxing songs on that made you release all your tension. I remember that we sat here when I was disappointed in my race before she joined F1. I heard the door open and looked towards it to see Lando racing towards us. I signed him away with my eyes. He stopped walking and was stood on the roof. I took out my phone and saw 99+ messages of Lando.
——————————————————————————

Lando

Max:
Leave please. I will bring her back to the hotel.
She's starting to relax.

Lando:
I want to know how she is. Why can't I ask her?

Max:
She doesn't like it. Believe me she's hard to handle in these situations. I learned so trust me as her brother.

Lando:
Tell me when she's back please.
——————————————————————————
I nodded at him and he left the roof. Before closing the door he looked around one more time to look at us. His head was hanging low. I felt kinda bad for him but this was best for Olivia. She was so focused on the sunset that she hadn't noticed. I placed a kiss on her head before watching again as well.

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

The sun was out of sight and Max and I were still sat on the roof. My music was still playing and I noticed Max relax with the time as well.
Olivia: "I think Lando is waiting for me. We should probably go..."
Max: "he's already at the hotel. I promised him I would drop you off at the hotel."
I took his hands as he was already standing. He easily pulled me up and we walked out of the building together. It was silent everywhere only the last people leaving as well. We walked to Max's Honda and got in. He drove me back and gave me hug.
Max: "promise to text or call me when something is wrong?"
Olivia: "I promise."
I gave him a smile before getting out of the car. I walked into the hotel and walked straight to my room. I opened my door and closed it I let my back slide down and leaned my head on the door. I felt relaxed and stressed at the same time. I sighed before pulling myself together. I changed into sweatpants and a shirt before putting on my Adidas flip flops. I took my hotel keys and walked towards Lando's room. I opened it and heard his shower running. I knocked on the bathroom door letting him know I was inside and then laid down on the bed. I had my back leaning against the wall and my legs long out on the bed. After a few minutes the bathroom door opened and Lando entered the room in his sweatpants and shirt. He laid down on my legs and belly before looking me in the eyes.
Lando: "are you okay?"
Olivia: "I'm now."
Lando: "I was so worried about you. I didn't know where you were. I didn't know how I could help. How you felt."
He started to rattle and rattle. And I just stayed quit.
Lando: "you don't like talking do you?"
I shook my head with a little smile.
Lando: "sorry..."
Olivia: "it's okay..."
He wrapped his arms around me and just cuddled me while I was playing with his hair.
Lando: "movie?"
I nodded at him as he handed me the remote. I switched on the tv and decided on a comedy movie. I placed the remote on the nightstand as Lando got up. I was a bit confused at first but then he walked back with a bag of chips.
Lando: "don't tell anyone!"
I giggled at him.
Olivia: "promise."
He picked me off the bed and opened the blankets. He climbed in with me. He had one of his arms around my shoulder. With the other one he took a chip some times. After the film he cleaned the bed real quick and turned off the lights before climbing in bed with me again. He pulled me towards him and I let my head rest against his chest.